Does anyone feel optimistic about the semi on the back of that performance today? 

Can Murty really be appointed full-time going forward now given that his record at home is worse than Pedro's? Taken together, the worst home record for a century!

Not only that, this was against a team that had played 120 minutes in midweek and yet they looked sharper than us if not for the whole match, certainly for the vast majority of it.

Edited by Soulsonic5791

1 hour ago, StuGers said:

One thing a bit unrelated, but I was listening to Clyde 1 on the way in (on my lifts radio) and Derek Johnstone was commenting on the Rugby about Laidlaw hitting a kick and he said “they should have got John Greig to hit it as he was always hitting freekick miles over the bar.

What is it with our former players making derisive comments about us, especially our “greatest Ranger”. Just shut up DJ.

Gordon Brown the Scottish lock forward did weeks of recuperative training at Ibrox. One day he took in a rugby ball. Greig proceeded to hammer “conversions” between the sticks, over the bar and miles up into the terracing. Brown was well impressed.

Maybe this is what DJ was referring to.

A total embarrassment today,hopefully we can get McCrorie and Bates fit to form our central defense,Alves and Martin can go a.s.a.p.

Hard to believe this was same team I watched last week.

Think we need a psychologist to speak to them before home games.

15 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Gordon Brown the Scottish lock forward did weeks of recuperative training at Ibrox. One day he took in a rugby ball. Greig proceeded to hammer “conversions” between the sticks, over the bar and miles up into the terracing. Brown was well impressed.

Maybe this is what DJ was referring to.

Maybe. If that’s the case, then he should have made it much more clear as he never mentioned that at all. Just how Greig used to fire free kicks over the bar all the time.

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

Took a big chance dropping morelos and it back fired.

It was obvious to everyone I spoke to before and during the game that it was the wrong decision. 

The first of several crazy decisions today.