New manager rumours

44 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

There are negatives -- although your's is just local culture I presume, so he'll not be doing that here!

It's a big step up for him. It's a good step for him. 

For us, maybe too much of a gamble? Again... :facepalm: 

He has said that himself he wouldn’t be doing things like that in other places but totally agree maybe too much of a gamble. 

There just insn’t an obvious choice out there. 

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

I'd be astonished if it was Potter. 

I still believe we have the new manager agreed already and Potter signed a new contract last month.

I don't usually post with rumours from a friend of a friend but I will this time as it's only a rumour :)

My mate was talking to James Mortimer's (who used to own Hamilton Palace and Victoria's nightclub) son, who is seemingly good friends with Douglas Park and he said a deal for a new manager was done a few weeks ago but couldn't say who it is, but did say it's not Murty!

It makes sense that we have someone in place like you say Frankie and why we are trying to sign players now.

1 hour ago, johnnyk said:

I don't usually post with rumours from a friend of a friend but I will this time as it's only a rumour :)

My mate was talking to James Mortimer's (who used to own Hamilton Palace and Victoria's nightclub) son, who is seemingly good friends with Douglas Park and he said a deal for a new manager was done a few weeks ago but couldn't say who it is, but did say it's not Murty!

It makes sense that we have someone in place like you say Frankie and why we are trying to sign players now.

OK, since you’re letting the cat out of the bag, I guess it’s OK if I tell you it’s ... Martin O’Neill. What?

• Frankie changed the title to New manager rumours

If it's someone already out of work surely they'd just start now? And if for some reason they didn't want too surely their name would have been leaked to quell our growing unrest? 

So it's either someone already in employment elsewhere or someone so underwhelming we'll bin our season ticket renewals. Or both.