Union Bears statement

We do not expect instant success, but we do expect progress; something which this board has failed to deliver in every aspect since taking power.

The board has delivered plenty of progress on and particularly off the park.

I don't think that this 'statement' has been thought through.

3 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

The board has delivered plenty of progress on and particularly off the park.

I don't think that this 'statement' has been thought through.

Of course there’s been progress but all the good work has been undone by poor managerial appointments 

It's a reactionary statement but that's understandable given the seemingly endless humiliations we, as a support, are having to endure.

Celtc love playing us.  Their fans laugh at us constantly.  There's no end in sight.

I'm f*cking sick of it.

Warburton failed to deliver.   Pedros appointment on the other hand was a monumental disaster.   heads should have rolled at boardroom level when the wheels came off his caravan.   

the boards next move has to be a master stroke.  there is no margin for error.  we can't afford  another debacle like Pedro.   problem is I don't think they know what to do next.

6 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

Warburton failed to deliver.   Pedros appointment on the other hand was a monumental disaster.   heads should have rolled at boardroom level when the wheels came off his caravan.   

the boards next move has to be a master stroke.  there is no margin for error.  we can't afford  another debacle like Pedro.   problem is I don't think they know what to do next.

This board doesn’t do master strokes. I expect another false dawn next season. 

26 minutes ago, Bill said:

This board doesn’t do master strokes. I expect another false dawn next season. 

That would not surprise me in the slightest Bill. We live in hope that they sort this mess out?

It’s good that see the UB take a stand on events. They are a vocal support who love the club. They wear their heart on there sleeve. Good for them.

Edited by cooponthewing

5 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

More Prima Donna’s, a group with less than 50 members a lot of them weans. Just another small fan group trying to look important.

Should they just shut up then Bearger? What’s your words of infinite wisdom for them?