Union Bears statement

13 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Take this is UB song book and not an official Rangers Club song book.

As I said, like them or not nobody else sings at Ibrox, in fact most away fans sing ''this is a library'' even when the UB are singing!

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Some Bears give the impression they want to sit in a library.  

I can't stand the Ultra songs, the drum or the megaphone.  But they try.  

Exactly! they can slag off the UB & their songs, but you will see/hear on Sunday how quiet Ibrox  is with out them! all these fans slagging them off I wonder how many try to start a song?

28 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Exactly! they can slag off the UB & their songs, but you will see/hear on Sunday how quiet Ibrox  is with out them! all these fans slagging them off I wonder how many try to start a song?

You are 100% correct Ian. I doubt I will make it on Sunday so my sister going with my niece (got a weekend of end of term festivities....). I suspect it will be more exiting in the Mitchell Library though.

54 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I can only contribute under an assumed name, Pete.  But happy to do so.  

Can we start with, "Up a wee narrow close...".  

I look forward to how that first line  ends.......Let the east end lassies answer first:ph34r:

So no vocal support from the "Blue Blue Blue Sea of Ibrox no matter what" - Choir as a form of "protest".  No disrepsct to the Bluenose in them, yet, every now and then they might sing that famous Rangers song whose first line they seemingly have forgotten:

"Though these straits be broad or narrow, its follow we will!"

Quite a few football supporters seemingly like to live in the here and now and have memories that nearly puts a goldfish to shame. It is true that management and players shall not live on merits past, at least not too long. Yet, you wonder whether the "heads should have rolled" people actually think before they write? Those making up the board, apart from snatching our club from the leeches, own large percentages of the shares. Apart from Robertson that is.

WHO, you want to ask, shall replace them? WHO, you want to ask, will "fire" them?

Or shall they show grace and simply resign from their post and let others with "business interest only" into the running of the club? Because the manager and the players - something that never happened before or elsewhere - chose to blow a handful of games which, ultimately, wrecked our season? What circus would this lead to?

Likewise, all this hindsight character assassination of previous managers is undue too. We have every right to be uspet when results don't go our way, and obviously, the managers are the first in line of fire. But aiming FLAK at the Board based on hindsight knowledge is poor showing (even though those who "told us from the start" that PC was a failure waiting to happen will want to sate their egos and tell us how right they were - as if they had any clue whatsoever how e.g. PC's reign would go). For, in the end, it usually is a combination of various factors that led and lead to failure (or success) on the field of play over the course of a season, To ignore these and lump blame at the Board or the managers alone is clearly showing a lack of understanding of football, despite the amount of time these people have watched the game - which makes it all the more disappointing.

Edited by der Berliner

der Berliner, so what would you suggest we do?  Just turn up and continue to back people who aren't doing their job properly (and that goes for the board, the management and the players)?  

PC was a gamble and a bloody stupid one.  Murty was just an attempt to take the cheap option and hope for the best.  Both options were not good enough and have definitely proved so.  So, it's time for the heat to rise.  

22 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

It is true that management and players shall not live on merits past, at least not too long.

Yet, that is exactly what is happening with Miller & Wallace - what has gone on in the past is clouding many fans judgements....

I think criticism is due, but not at the Directors.....not at the Manager....not at the players....but at the Club as a whole!!!  I think it is only right that the fans show their displeasure, after all they are the ones putting their hands in their pockets week after week.  I think that the "We deserve better" banners are actually VERY accurate and hopefully EVERYONE connected with the club takes note.