Union Bears statement

On 17 April 2018 at 22:07, ranger_syntax said:

Not really.

We've regressed over the last month and nobody is happy about it.  It makes no sense to exaggerate the problem though.

If all the good work had been undone then we would be relegated.  We'd also be in a worse state off the pitch too.  That's not the case so why should anyone pretend that it is. 

I dont think anyone is pretending it is worse than it is but we cannot afford another bad appointment.

Some may not agree but I think there's been a gross over reaction to Sunday which was bad individual errors. The new manager needs to sort this out as there are players we've got who simply aren't good enough 

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Aye.  You need to know how to shake hands correctly and have been down the Shankill Rd to get a copy though.

Check and check. Where do I get my copy?

1 minute ago, aweebluesoandso said:

It will be like a morgue on Sunday at Ibrox, i'm going but not looking forward to it #depressed.

I don't think it will be like a morgue! there will be plenty booing from our own fans to keep you on your toes!

2 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

At least if there was an official song book there would be no sh**e like F**k Bobby Sands He's Deid or God Save The Queen in the Blue Blue Sea Of Ibrox etc.

That's all in the song book.  It's actually in bold italics.