Investment apparently being announced tomorrow

1 minute ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Unless we come second and Motherwell dont win the cup, we will be starting on 12 July 2018. Our potential opponents on this glorious of days include Derry City & Shamrock Rovers!

(All facts courtesy of Bert Kassies)

Maybe not T.

The tramp beggar liar JJ's blog today says the SFA are investigating and chances are we will not be granted a licence to play in Europe. Some guy called Richard Wilson [ @timomouse on twitter but I don't know how to link ] has said the same.

But the real kicker is RIFC Plc’s inability to convert debt of circa £20m from the concert party into equity. When added to the Close Brother’s debt, the grand total exceeds the UEFA maximum debt threshold of 25,000,000 Euros. RIFC plc are currently running a debt level north of 26,000,000 Euros. "

Makes a change from us going bankrupt before the end of the week I suppose.           9_9             

7 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Unless we come second and Motherwell dont win the cup, we will be starting on 12 July 2018. Our potential opponents on this glorious of days include Derry City & Shamrock Rovers!

(All facts courtesy of Bert Kassies)

A wee bit of attention would be heading our way if we had an away tie in Derry on the 12th of July with Steven Gerrard in charge of his first Rangers game :whistle:

Just now, buster. said:

A wee bit of attention would be heading our way if we had an away tie in Londonderry on the 12th of July with Steven Gerrard in charge of his first Rangers game :whistle:

Corrected that for you. B|

3 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Corrected that for you. B|

The team are called Derry although I get your point and looked it up.

The 'legal name' of the town is indeed Londonderry.

Spent a fair bit of time over N.I. in the 80's on a couple of tours but not up that way and I don't know it from Adam.

24 minutes ago, buster. said:

The team are called Derry although I get your point and looked it up.

The 'legal name' of the town is indeed Londonderry.

Spent a fair bit of time over N.I. in the 80's on a couple of tours but not up that way and I don't know it from Adam.

Is Londonderry not just the bit within the city walls ?  

I remember being pulled up by some demented twat years ago for giving the place the "wrong name".               :flipa:

12 minutes ago, boabie said:

I remember being pulled up by some demented twat years ago for giving the place the "wrong name".               :flipa:

I'd be a bit careful with what you call a moderator :whistle::D

17 minutes ago, boabie said:

The city name is Londonderry but the likes of James McClean and those who frolic call it Derry. You sometimes see it written as Londonderry/Derry in an attempt not to offend anyone.

1 hour ago, boabie said:

Maybe not T.

The tramp beggar liar JJ's blog today says the SFA are investigating and chances are we will not be granted a licence to play in Europe. Some guy called Richard Wilson [ @timomouse on twitter but I don't know how to link ] has said the same.

But the real kicker is RIFC Plc’s inability to convert debt of circa £20m from the concert party into equity. When added to the Close Brother’s debt, the grand total exceeds the UEFA maximum debt threshold of 25,000,000 Euros. RIFC plc are currently running a debt level north of 26,000,000 Euros. "

Makes a change from us going bankrupt before the end of the week I suppose.           9_9             

"When added to the Close Brother's debt".... that statement right there tells me that they are talking absolute shite.  We don't have any DEBT to Close Brother's - it is a credit facility and cannot be considered debt unless drawn upon.  They really need to get their facts straight for people to pay them any credence....

There is also absolutely ZERO chance that UEFA's maximum debt threshold is 25 million Euros - there would be no European competition if that were the case :rolleyes: