Investment apparently being announced tomorrow

41 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

Six is enough to give them a superior goal difference.

True but there's about as much chance of that happening as Lennon winning the Nobel peace prize.  Ever noticed it's never Lennons fault when they lose?

It's the referees fault, the players fault, the studs fault. Anything but him.

3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

True but there's about as much chance of that happening as Lennon winning the Nobel peace prize.  Ever noticed it's never Lennons fault when they lose?

The Nobel PP is hardly a good indicator of character given some of whom have received it.

Lennon got attacked at Tynecastle a few years ago and the fall-out from that was jaw-dropping.

Now wouldn't you think that the authorities would see Lennon's serial goading of rival supporters as highly irresponsible and look to do something about it ?

He does it last night because he got away with it at Ibrox.

Aren't the authorities interested in prevention or indeed their own rules ?

8 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Given that Hearts beat Hibs, we are almost certain of an EL place, unless Hibs hammer us by 10 or more on Sunday.

They only only need 6 as a goal for them is a goal against us. 5 would make them equal but as we have scored far more we would still be 3rd.

5 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Yep, that is because he has a live-time subscription to this ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0UMMw_uTvmItuiHU5QyJ

7 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

After the last six years that we have endured and some of the football scores around Europe this year, I wouldn't be so brash about this nor pick so outlandish an analogy.   A couple of early goals for them, easily imaginable given our defence, and the nerves will start to fray.  We're bound to have  at least one player kicked out of the game (and most of next season) and another red carded into the bargain.

58 minutes ago, SteveC said:

After the last six years that we have endured and some of the football scores around Europe this year, I wouldn't be so brash about this nor pick so outlandish an analogy.   A couple of early goals for them, easily imaginable given our defence, and the nerves will start to fray.  We're bound to have  at least one player kicked out of the game (and most of next season) and another red carded into the bargain.

I'd say Steve that it depends on which of our defences turns up. I didn't see too many problems v the sheep.

14 minutes ago, boabie said:

I'd say Steve that it depends on which of our defences turns up. I didn't see too many problems v the sheep.

The sheep were terrible, though.  As were we after the outrageous penalty decision. I thought we looked quite lively before that, though within the context of how sh@te they are.

The standard of the games is astonishingly low. I guess that is borne out by the yearly Euro results which darken Scottish summers, and so should be anticipated - it is still jaw-dropping at times, though.

All I really meant was that there is a big difference between "highly unlikely" and "virtual impossibility".  Also, I have a fear of 'counting chickens' where we are concerned.