The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

John McGinn is Rangers ‘transfer target’ as Steven Gerrard eyes up move for Hibs star

SunSport told how McGinn was attracting interest from West Ham - and reports claim Ibrox club are ready to hijack any move south of the border

1 minute ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

Mark Dingwall is claiming that he knows the McGinn story to be rubbish and Rangers are not interested.

There are so many reasons why that deal wouldn’t wouldn’t go through, so I believe Dingwall. Have to wonder if it’s an unsettling tactic ahead of the game. 

Record Sport understands... believed to be... it’s understood... it remains to be seen... could spirral. I.e. .. we haven't got a scooby.

When it comes to Jackson, the motto of FLHAD is rapier-perfect: Ignore The Nonsense, The Irrelevant & The Noise

37 minutes ago, DMAA said:

There are so many reasons why that deal wouldn’t wouldn’t go through, so I believe Dingwall. Have to wonder if it’s an unsettling tactic ahead of the game. 

Good Lord, has it really come to this? What a world we live in xD

49 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Some people are closer to the club and infos than others. Whether we like these people or not.

Yes, and some 'divisions' run so deep that objectivity becomes impossible.

I'll be surprised if McGinn doesn't end up at Celtic. It's a no-brainer of a signing for them.

Edited by buster.

57 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Some people are closer to the club and infos than others. Whether we like these people or not.

Since you seem to be in the know about these people, could you rank them for the benefit of all. Perhaps an ITK scale of 1 - 100 for "closeness" and a bullshitter deduction of 5 points every time they get it wrong?

That way we'll know who to believe from the myriad of opinion coming from the ever-expanding ITK brigade. 

Cheers.