The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

55 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

You would hope we get a combined 1.5 to 2m for Herrera and Cardoso ... but will probably settle for 1m.

I think we'll be doing well to get them off the wage bill without a net pay-off

4 hours ago, buster. said:

Choosing Nemane over Barker absolutely sums the guy up. I wonder who he chose Dalcio over. 

Encouraged to hear we’re shifting Cardoso and Herrera. It will be another embarrassment to see them leaving for a fraction of what they were signed for, but the more deadwood we get shifted for Gerrard the better. 

59 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Choosing Nemane over Barker absolutely sums the guy up. I wonder who he chose Dalcio over. 

Encouraged to hear we’re shifting Cardoso and Herrera. It will be another embarrassment to see them leaving for a fraction of what they were signed for, but the more deadwood we get shifted for Gerrard the better. 

There was no DoF in place when Dalcio signed.

Woodburn is a 7 times Welsh international Liverpool youth play, a left winger who can play attacking midfield or right wing too.

Quick squad check:

Left wing / midfield - Murphy, Barker (?), Arfield and Middleton, Beerman, Forrester + Morelos, John
Right wing / midfield - Candeias, Atakayi and Murphy, Barker, Docherty, Dorrans, Beerman, Morelos, Forrester

Well ...

Edited by der Berliner

11 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Woodburn is a 7 times Welsh international Liverpool youth play, a left winger who can play attacking midfield or right wing too.

Quick squad check:

Left wing / midfield - Murphy, Barker (?), Arfield and Middleton, Beerman, Forrester + Morelos, John
Right wing / midfield - Candeias, Atakayi and Murphy, Barker, Docherty, Dorrans, Beerman, Morelos, Forrester

Well ...

You're a tad liberal. I think it's more:

Left wing: Murphy, Barker, Arfield, Middleton**, Beerman**

Right wing: Candeias, Atakayi**, Forrester*

Centre mid: Docherty, Dorrans

* I doubt will still be here at start of season

** Perhaps still too young to play any part -- although I'd like to see Middleton get some game time.

If SG wants Woodburn, whether we get him or not could be an indicator as to how 'close' our relationship with Liverpool is going to be.

By most accounts, Woodburn is real quality and isn't that far from a first team squad berth at Liverpool.

Beerman is not going to make the first team this season and possibly never. He was an emergency option for a poor team. He will be loaned out and released in the end.