The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

Let's hope that he is a substantial step up from Rudi Vata, of Albania, who turned out for fhilthfootballclub some years ago (if memory serves).
Vata was a great player. He just hung his boots up the minute celtc gave him a big contract and went to vickys instead.

From wiki:

"In August 2018, Eros joined the most successful club in the world, Rangers FC. When hearing of the light blues interest, Eros states “I’m on my way, on my way, to Baku, I’m on the way, how I get there, I don’t know, how I get there I don’t care” I’m going to two foot Scott brown on the Adam’s apple no surrender."

I'd prefer it if we don't sign him.  

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

From wiki:

"In August 2018, Eros joined the most successful club in the world, Rangers FC. When hearing of the light blues interest, Eros states “I’m on my way, on my way, to Baku, I’m on the way, how I get there, I don’t know, how I get there I don’t care” I’m going to two foot Scott brown on the Adam’s apple no surrender."

I'd prefer it if we don't sign him.  

I hope you don't really think he said that. Anybody can add to Wickipedia.

Grezda Deal Agreed

Despite saying that he only wanted a centre-back before the summer window closed, Steven Gerrard’s Rangers have reached an agreement with Osijef over their winger Eros Grezda, according to a reliable journalist.

Bill Young from RockSportRadio claimed that Rangers were just waiting for a work permit hearing to seal the deal.

Asked by a fan if that meant a deal was done he replied that it couldn’t be until the permit was given, but that “they will have agreed subject to work permit”.

This was also reported by the Scottish Sun, who said that Grezda was in Glasgow for his medical.

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/08/blogs/eros-grezda-deal-agreed/

24 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

It's remarkable how deals may be quick, quiet, and stress free when the selling Club is not Scottish. 

Sometimes it's little wonder they have been "...quick, quiet, and stress free..." given who they have been offloading and for how much. The phrase 'I'll drive him to the airport myself', comes to mind.

Haud on to Alfie and we'll end up getting big bucks.

Pity about the amount of airmiles.

Glasgow - Russia - Glasgow - Columbia - Glasgow :eek2:

Edited by buster.