The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

11 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Quite a few young guys linked ... and while they might not be first choice right now, we probably have to keep in mind that SG has got a 4-year deal (which essentially goes on or falls with success or lack of it) and may build something for the future.

I am aware of some of these younger guys and they could be pushing for a place next season, or at least the season after.  The talent around Liverpool is incredible so if we can take advantage of that, brilliant!

2 hours ago, buster. said:

If Goldson is genuinely rated in England and physically ok, he's out of our price range.

If an EPL club are prepared to accept 3M, something isn't quite as 'advertised'.

I don’t think Brighton will hold him to ransom as he’s been a good servant but can’t see us winning a bidding war for him

Edited by Oleg_Mcnoleg
Typos

3 hours ago, craig said:

Not sure how they think they can get him for 2 million euro when we only just extended his contract, and he was subject to a much higher bid just 4 months ago.  Utter nonsense from the Record again.

I and also DB, I believe, think we are going to win the Euro-Millions every week. Sometimes you just want to believe in the impossible.

Not sure how they think they can get him for 2 million euro when we only just extended his contract, and he was subject to a much higher bid just 4 months ago.  Utter nonsense from the Record again.
I'm have my reservations about that bid from the Chinese club.

32 minutes ago, Gazza_8 said:
8 hours ago, craig said:

I'm have my reservations about that bid from the Chinese club.

Journalists confirmed its veracity did they not ??

Yes, the bids were genuine.

Morelos had a disappointing end to his campaign in terms of goals scored but overall had an excellent début season all things considered.  As such if he was worth £8m in January, he's still worth that now.

Yes looking forward to his start,then maybe this thread will suddenly become a confirming thread rather than rumours,

At moment fed up with the every man and his dog stuff that is going on:rfcbouncy::rfcbouncy: