Steven Gerrard is the new Rangers manager

1 minute ago, craig said:

Can I be the deckhand on the ship ? :D

Only if your mainbrace is fully spliced and you know the way round the rum islands of the Caribbean.

Can't believe how excited I am.  With virtually no reason to be so.  Trepidation and concern should be emotions we feel right now, but screw that, I am excited about what the future holds !!

2 minutes ago, craig said:

Can't believe how excited I am.  With virtually no reason to be so.  Trepidation and concern should be emotions we feel right now, but screw that, I am excited about what the future holds !!

I just re-newed my season tickets:rfc:.

admin how about a Gerrard emoticon?

20 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

Sky sports news

Will anyone else be covering it? Looks like you need a subscription to watch Sky Sports news online.

5 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Will anyone else be covering it? Looks like you need a subscription to watch Sky Sports news online.

That link I posted above is free - it looks like a text update for now though, so not sure if you'll get a video feed or not.

McLaughlin from the BBC is stood outside Ibrox at the complex on the corner of the main and Broomloan - just where he deserves to be - hopefully the club ensure that he and the cesspit that is BBC Scotland remain on the outside looking in of the biggest footballing story in Scotland since.... Rangers made the UEFA Cup Final in 2008.  Its all about the Rangers you see :thup: