Steven Gerrard is the new Rangers manager

35 minutes ago, craig said:

I once heard that Iniesta told Gerrard that he would like to work with him before he retired.  Iniesta has just announced he is leaving Barca.  Coincidence ?  I think not :roflmao:

Before Monday our starting line up next season will be :

Reina

Sakho       Skrtel     Mascherano    Riise

Lampard     Gerrard     Alonso

Kuyt    Torres    Sturridge

:D

What a load of mince....Where's Windass gonna fit in??? ;)

He appeared to anticipate a number of the questions. He was answering some of Jambo, Martin Geissler's inquiries before he finished the question. If, and it remains a BIG IF, he can continue the way he has begun, we might be in for sunnier times, here's hoping?

34 minutes ago, craig said:

coach [redacted] told me last night that he would be at Murray Park today (Monday) and that Torres would be with him".

This is interesting. Torres is available for free in the summer and he's confirmed he will be leaving. Quality wise he would do really well (he's made 40 appearances for Atletico although most have been from the bench), but it doesn't leave space for a younger player who could make the club money like Morelos. Unless we go with a front 2 which I don't think I've suggested before :)

4 minutes ago, DMAA said:

This is interesting. Torres is available for free in the summer and he's confirmed he will be leaving. Quality wise he would do really well (he's made 40 appearances for Atletico although most have been from the bench), but it doesn't leave space for a younger player who could make the club money like Morelos. Unless we go with a front 2 which I don't think I've suggested before :)

Please note that the information came from a 13yr old kid who cares about just two things... playing football and playing Fortnite :roflmao:

But the coach that told him that is also a really good guy, and is sometimes privy to information.

For the avoidance of doubt.... I do NOT think Torres will be at Rangers (but imagine the complete meltdown... by both Bears AND Tims if he DID actually come :D)