Europa League QR3: Rangers / Maribor v FC Ufa / Progres

Alexander the Great, he was Macedonian, invented a mixture of cubed veg'. If it's Alexander the Grate, then it's veg' petite julienne.

Ah history, it's all Greek to me!

Anyways, let's roast these Macedonians/Albanian/Greek Yahoos.

Wish we had the confidence of the mighty sheep.

We're not playing man city or Liverpool for fuck sake. It's bloody Burnley. They are the epitome of an ordinary, boring and methodical football team. Zero flair. 

Unlike that sparkling sheep side about to whip boring Burnley with sheep flair.

I will admit something. Last year's loss to Progres Unicorn was the first time I have been embarassed to be a Rangers fan. That shit was humiliating. The Celtic losses yeah, they suck, but at least you can say they have a good squad. We need to caste out these demons man and whip these gypsies like they stole somethin. For real.

• Frankie changed the title to Europa League Draw: CS Petrocub/NK Osijek v Rangers/FK Shkupi

I take it you weren't at Easter Road for the Ramsden's Cup Final or at Ibrox for the defeat to Annan?  From 2012-present, there have been quite a few embarrassments.

Alloa, alone, gave us almost a handful.

I hope the team are more prepared for the coming season - a good start will help a great deal.

7 hours ago, Malangsob said:

I will admit something. Last year's loss to Progres Unicorn was the first time I have been embarassed to be a Rangers fan. That shit was humiliating. The Celtic losses yeah, they suck, but at least you can say they have a good squad. We need to caste out these demons man and whip these gypsies like they stole somethin. For real.

How dare you defame unicorn’s like that?!

On 19/06/2018 at 01:43, JFK-1 said:

I get where you're coming from but it would still be the easiest draw geographically and otherwise and a chance to wipe off that stain.

Can someone explain to me why the sheep are whinging about drawing Burnley? They would get beat by any of the teams in that round (as would us & Hibs) at least they get a glamour tie & an accessible venue for the away leg. Hibs got the easy draw. We have a nightmare trip in the first round. Aberdeen might even have an advantage as their opponents will still regard it as a pre-season game. But the fact is it will be a major shock if any of the 3 Scottish teams make the 3rd qualifying round, let alone the group stage. Indeed, I can see Celtic getting beat by that Armenian mob as well. And if they do, who do they get in Europa round 2??

Burnley fans are moaning about getting Aberdeen, probably for similar reasons.  

When your European football experience is limitied, the last thing you want is a trip to a club on the same island.  Takes the whole 'jolly' aspect out of it.  Aberdeen and Burnley are both grim places...hardly the same as a trip to the Balkans or the Med.