Having now watched 3 matches, I'm wondering...do all modern football fans stare at the big screens the whole match, just incase they appear and then they'll know to make complete fuds of themselves?

It does my nut in.  They resemble teenage girls at a boyband concert.  Watch the game FFS!

Why did Spain not go for the kill when leading instead they take of Costa then fanny about playing tippy  tappy  footie  that gave Portugal the breather for their final surge and they made the most of it , rank bad management from Spain 

Argentina should drop Lionel Messi, and select a player who wants to play for his country.

This would have the added benefit of requiring the other players to step up and show what they can do. 

Diego Armando Maradona would have beaten that Iceland team on his own.

14 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Having now watched 3 matches, I'm wondering...do all modern football fans stare at the big screens the whole match, just incase they appear and then they'll know to make complete fuds of themselves?

It does my nut in.  They resemble teenage girls at a boyband concert.  Watch the game FFS!

The worst culprit is Ronaldo