Rangers staff risk stoking sectarianism hints Glasgow council boss Susan Aitken

40 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Really?

Scotland spends £15bn more than it raises every year (GERS figures).

It can do so as part of the U.K. but couldn’t if it were iScotland. 

Not that bad surely?

Too many facts there Rab. Careful, you might be accused of saying 'just so much crap'.

17 minutes ago, pete said:

Payouts to South England for a start. They all have soundbites and talk a lot of shit. John Major was a master in , in saying a thousand words but saying nothing

Who else could we say does that?
Salmond, Sturgeon, Aitken and  David McDonald maybe?

SNP? Infested with anti-British, Rangers hating scum. No wait! It's not Rangers the club they hate is it?

Anyway...due to the constant attacks on my beliefs whether it be the OO, Rangers fans, Protestants, my football club and like minded folk, the Tories will be getting my vote next time. Given I've lived most of my life under Tory rule it shouldn't be a problem for me to make that choice for the first time ever.

It would give me great pleasure if everyone in Scotland thought my way...just to rid us all of the SNP.

Wee bit off topic? Don't think so. Susan Aitken is a fat boot!

18 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:
20 hours ago, Soulsonic5791 said:
Here's a question.

Can you be considered a real/proper Rangers fan if you think that Scotland should be an independent country, taken in isolation regardless of politics?

Sure you can.

I understand why some see it as collaboration with the enemy though.

A few snippets from FF ...

Tonight I was stabbed in my upper back below my neck

outside the park lane tonight about 25/30 brave Celtic attacked me my dad and another lad all 3 of us against all of them the cowards attacked us from behind, I had didn’t even know it had happened although we were taking a pasting it wasn’t until the police women told me I had been stabbed, just out of the hospital after getting treatment absolutely raging.

Cheers mate, these bastards are out of control my old man is 54 after the attack had relented a bit I found him
Sparked on the ground being attended to by the police, he maintains it was never just a punch he also was hit with an object, I was fuming and wanting revenge there and then but plod being there useless selfs turned on us.

They were running up shouting csc ect shouting to me are you rangers ect, I kid you not there was about 7/8 of them laying into me alone that’s when obviously they stabbed me but I never felt it, it got that bad even one of the bastards with them started protecting me saying that was enough.

+

sorry to hear m8 .Glasgow city centre is a disgrace .GCC and police Scotland have given this lot a free reign.to do and sing what they want

+

Given the constant attacks on us by the press and media Im afraid its inevitable that we will be physically attacked. They have labelled us as sub human, knuckledragging, neanderthals. Its only natural that 'good' people will fight 'evil'.

Its a matter of time till someone is killed.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/tonight-i-was-stabbed-in-my-upper-back-below-my-neck.45253/

Wonder what Ms. Aitken and Co. have to say about this.

19 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Darther has picked a side.

Stop being so divisive for goodness sakes. This post has almost got to the stage where some Rangers fans on here are almost being labelled unworthy due to their opinions on certain matters. This forum is not about that. If you want everyone to tow your party line there are plenty of myopic Rangers forums that will accommodate you.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops