Celtic v Rangers: Becoming the real deal...

4 minutes ago, magic hat said:

Calm down its only 3 points. We still to play them 3 times or more this season.

Ejaria let them score he didn't pick up his man. He should have had a free kick. 

Sorted ?

You keep doing it, and i'll keep sorting it till you get it right.

5 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

On a wee sidenote, this was our 13th game of the season, it is September 2nd, BTW. We've just been back from a 6.000 mile journey from the middle of no-where, having had to play with 9 men. Our third difficult away game on the trott. Call it what you will, but that scheduling by the SFA was as shyte as the man in black today.

What's the SFA got to do with this?

For the first time in years I can say that at no stage in that game was I worried about them. It was a game that had 0-0 written all over it. You guys can argue about the tactics, formations whatever all day. But as far as I'm concerned they had that handed to them on a plate by the man in the middle. How he can allow play to continue when Jack is cynically taken out allowing a 4 on 2 break is absolutely beyond me?

Its never pleasant being beaten by them but I'm not disheartened by what I've seen today and I'm not going to be too critical of the team or the manager either. We've a team of young new players many of whom were making their Old Firm debut who all played to the managers instructions and in any other country would have walked out of that midden with at least a point today. Stevie G was calm and collected on the touch line but you could see Rodgers was physically shiting it.

Theres a lot more to come from this team and don't forget we were missing our destroyer who I think will tear their midfield to shreds when we get him back for the first Ibrox game.

Just now, Big Jaws said:

For the first time in years I can say that at no stage in that game was I worried about them. It was a game that had 0-0 written all over it. You guys can argue about the tactics, formations whatever all day. But as far as I'm concerned they had that handed to them on a plate by the man in the middle. How he can allow play to continue when Jack is cynically taken out allowing a 4 on 2 break is absolutely beyond me?

Its never pleasant being beaten by them but I'm not disheartened by what I've seen today and I'm not going to be too critical of the team or the manager either. We've a team of young new players many of whom were making their Old Firm debut who all played to the managers instructions and in any other country would have walked out of that midden with at least a point today. Stevie G was calm and collected on the touch line but you could see Rodgers was physically shiting it.

Theres a lot more to come from this team and don't forget we were missing our destroyer who I think will tear their midfield to shreds when we get him back for the first Ibrox game.

Mmm...not seeing that way mate. If we put all this on the ref and one incident we totally overlook McGregor making plenty of saves and them hitting the bar 3 times. On another day it could have been 3 or 4 nil to them. Outwith an improved defensive performance that was like watching a game from last season

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

What's the SFA got to do with this?

Yep, make that SPFL and you are fine.

BTW, when Rogic pushed Jack to he ground and was chased by Ejaria, I was screaming for the latter to flatten Rogic and take one for the team. Writing the above though reminded me that Ejaria was bursting his gut in Ufa last Thursday and may not have had the legs to take him. And in saying that, I'd have to come back to my preference of Candeias over Kent ... for not many get away from him.

10 minutes ago, magic hat said:

Calm down its only 3 points. We still to play them 3 times or more this season.

Ejaria let them score he didn't pick up his man. He should of had a free kick. 

Might have to play them more than 3 times but only 3 count for points.

4 against 2 in break no one let them score and it was Jack that was fouled.

Just now, Rousseau said:

I was disappointed we never got stuck into Broon; he was booked quite early. He himself was diving over the least wee touch to wind up a few of our players. 

He really is a scrote. He was doing his best to get Alferdo booked again. Any game we make him look good and enable him to coast through a game is a poor day indeed.