Celtic v Rangers: Becoming the real deal...

9 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

We didn't lose that game because of the ref

Whilst we didn’t deserve anything, if the ref had called that one correctly, we would have escaped that absolute shambles of a pro-IRA scumbag harbouring midden with a draw.

Gerrards just stated in his interview that the 4th official was screaming down the mic that it was a foul against Jack but Ref ignored it , to be honest I don't know how his view was better unless he was looking at a monitor .

I think it was a foull but it was one of those , however they did seem to get a lot of 50/50 decisions .

Just now, StuGers said:

Whilst we didn’t deserve anything, if the ref had called that one correctly, we would have escaped that absolute shambles of a pro-IRA scumbag harbouring midden with a draw.

How do you square that peg? They didn't score in the last minute. There was 30 mins left so by the law averages there was a pretty decent chance they would have scored after this incident

32 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Mmm...not seeing that way mate. If we put all this on the ref and one incident we totally overlook McGregor making plenty of saves and them hitting the bar 3 times. On another day it could have been 3 or 4 nil to them. Outwith an improved defensive performance that was like watching a game from last season

I don't care how many saves Shagger has to make thats what he's there for. They had two clear cut chances in the first half one from Eduard, and one from Nae neck. Second half they had none. Anything that came towards goal Shagger cleaned it up if our two CB's didn't. They pressed for free kicks, corner and high balls into the box like Motherwell did against us and with that ref they were getting them all day long (Goldson booked for a challenge on Christie on the edge of our box is a perfect example when it should have been Christie for simulation). They looked busy in and around our box but they never troubled us. We had them handled well and cleared everything they had to offer. They were absolutely knackered when they score from a 4 on 2 break away counter when the play should have been stopped just outside their box for a deliberate foul on Ryan Jack.  

I'm not saying we played brilliant scintillating football today. I'm saying we defended well and although they had a lot of shots, bobbles and scuffs they didn't really look like troubling us until that one incident. They know we're a different outfit and we're only going to get better. 

So aye mate we see things very differently from each other but hey thats football for you.

Edited by Big Jaws

Bad day at the city midden never seen the match nor heard a commentary but had an idea the monkey's had won when the son and I came past the Govan  arms there where a couple of fat Bridgets  in tops dancing outside , scum of the earth ,.

I shall give dinner a miss also I thought we would win today but wait to we get them at Ibrox .

Edited by compo

Will we as a fans ever stand up to these corrupt refs today was another example. The linesman shouting foul and the ref ignores it. 

It has in the past and it will in the future cost us points and titles. They are getting worse by the day and we are doing nothing about it. 

Can we not put a petition or rally to get them sued or relegated to a lower league for incompetence? 

What does Scott arfield bring to club he has never had more than a 5 out of 10 in any performance it was his misplaced pass that resulted in them scoring also there weakest position is lustic we should have put Middleton on him from end he start Stevie g take note 

I wouldn't say Willie or any of them are corrupt but some are useless today's ref reminds me a little of Brian McGinley he thinks the fans come to watch him just look at his last match at Kilmarnock if you want to point the finger point it at his bosses .

I think Collum was ok today.....sure he could have given a foul on Jack, maybe it was maybe it wasn't.....tell you what though, he was a lot close to the incident than Stevie G or the fourth official....looking at the game overall, it wasn't the ref that cost us today.