[FT] Hibernian 0 - 0 Rangers

Just now, craig said:

Gerrard says it wasn’t handball but watch it from behind and it’s handball al day long.

Gerrard hadn't seen the replays we have seen when he said that. It was a deliberate handball. Penalty and a potential red.

1 minute ago, pete said:

I must admit I missed the very beginning and hadn't heard who was commentating  and thought that sounds like Thomson but he is far to much for Hibs. Later he was pretty even though. Craigen is bokeworthy. Every foul for Hibs was 50-50 and every foul rangers commited was a clear foul.

Agreed.

Craigan is always awful.  When we attack, it's due to poor Hibs' passing.  When Hibs attack, they are playing really well.  Rangers never get any credit.

What school did Craigan go to?

1 minute ago, craig said:

I didn’t hear but it does surprise me with KT as I’ve always found him to be the most balanced co-com on BT

I was watching hubz tv on a pirate stream and at the beginning it was their commentary team and I certainly didn't find them anywhere near neutral. After maybe 30 minutes or so the stream froze and after I refreshed it I was now listening to the Rangers commentary team who in my opinion were completely neutral.

They were actually praising hubz for making it a good game.

13 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I think he has a lot of ability and yes you saw flashes of that tonight, but yet again all we really saw was his potential. He underperformed in the key moments and as a fan of his it was disappointing that he’s still not proving his doubters wrong. There was one moment he got in behind and bizarrely rather than running to the byline he ran inside and passed it back to Jack ??‍♂️

Agreed. He looks like is playing with low confidence and is happy just to do the simple things. I hope he can come of out of his shell take it up a few notches 

We were all over them after the first 20 minutes or so and even in that first 20 minutes we easily contained them. They never looked like scoring. Hubz did not have an off night. They were simply totally dominated by a far superior side. It could have been as many goals for us as we scored the last time we went there.

If we consider them to be one of the better sides in this league we're definitely a notch above. And hopefully a good January window will propel us into an entirely different league from the hubz and sheep of the SPL.

59 minutes ago, pete said:

Totally agree I was screaming at him for that.

Absolutely. Worral plays like s youngster. No composure and constantly giving the ball away or passing to players who are marked. Maybe he thinks iniesta is in our midfield.