[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Rangers (Defoe 12)

He also points out an issue with Jack that I think we all had an inkling about but couldn't quite pin-point.

He's not making himself available and he's not breaking the lines. (It's something that Broony -- I know... -- did well. Sorry. :ninja: )

Did we have something similar after the Yahoo game? Somehow I have the feeling that people like to overdo their analysis stuff when we draw or lose a game ... so we all know who did what wrong and where all our ills lie ...

Edited by der Berliner

26 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

This analysis is top class. It shows that Worral has qualities, but he's lacking in areas that get him caught.

Also, the first pass is great, because Kent has dropped into the space to give an option. Like I've said above, both Davis and Arfield should be deeper, making themselves available for that pass in that very area. According to the video it was the one time that happened. 

Better watch DB is on spelling watch.:D

Can't be bothered reading/watching analyses etc.Remember there are lies,damned lies and statistics none of which gives anything worthwhile only to the compiler IMO.

Nothing from the above can absolve players from blame when total cock-ups are made.

I’m afraid, young man, , Scottish Football is most definitely not still in the dark ages. The game in the dark ages was rip-roaring, exciting stuff. Every match was a contest. You knew not just your own team but most of the opposition as well. Thrills, spills and goalmouth stramashes. Bring it back I say. All this geometry/geography/chess stuff is tedium.

I quite like watching City and Liverpool, though. And see the difference in United now that they’ve started driving forward?