The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

3 minutes ago, buster. said:

I think she's certainly getting something.

Well next week we have to go with the current winning formula because while the points are irrelevant we must always beat them. But for Killie I don't really care much and agree that it might be a good idea to give him a start and a full 90 minutes.

And while I would still want us to win if we don't and that secures third place for Killie I will take comfort in the bleating of the sheep as they produce conspiracies that we put out a weakened side and lay down.

12 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Well next week we have to go with the current winning formula because while the points are irrelevant we must always beat them. But for Killie I don't really care much and agree that it might be a good idea to give him a start and a full 90 minutes.

And while I would still want us to win if we don't and that secures third place for Killie I will take comfort in the bleating of the sheep as they produce conspiracies that we put out a weakened side and lay down.

I'd send those who have played a lot of football on holiday after this weekend.

It's a short close season, give them an extra week to recover.

Shagger (suspended anyway, Tav, Goldson, Jack, Arfield, Morleos and Candeias

Starting XI for Kilmarnock ?

Foderingham

Polster

Worrell (or youth)

Katic

Halliday

Davis

McCrorie

Kelly

Kent

Defoe

Middleton

Edited by buster.

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

I hope Polster does well. And Mrs Polster appears to have bought into the whole Rangers things in a big way. Probably never seen anything like the fanaticism and media circus around around the club.

She's getting that this a is a huge opportunity for him.

Not sure about the Rangers bit the Beeb will soon knock that out of her.

1 hour ago, pete said:

Not sure about the Rangers bit the Beeb will soon knock that out of her.

Doubtful. She’s around the club seeing the inner circle and apparently joining the fans in the pub before home games. She can discern even better than we can that the beeb is being far from neutral. I think on top of that she’s being swept up by the spectacle around the club and especially on home match days.

And if her man can make it into the team the deal will be sealed. Plus for me she doesn’t come across as the typical ‘WAG’

2 hours ago, buster. said:

I'd send those who have played a lot of football on holiday after this weekend.

It's a short close season, give them an extra week to recover.

Shagger (suspended anyway, Tav, Goldson, Jack, Arfield, Morleos and Candeias

Starting XI for Kilmarnock ?

Foderingham

Polster

Worrell (or youth)

Katic

Halliday

Davis

McCrorie

Kelly

Kent

Defoe

Middleton

I would opine that’s still a better starting 11 than any of the chasing pack.

Milner would certainly add a lot of steel and class to our midfield.  He'd have to take a Hell of a pay cut to come here though, so I'd say it's highly unlikely.

27 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Milner would certainly add a lot of steel and class to our midfield.  He'd have to take a Hell of a pay cut to come here though, so I'd say it's highly unlikely.

Is he not a Rangers fan? Not that would mean much tbh. 

25 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

More likely than you think! Defoe was also unlikely. Milner said a few weeks ago he would be happy to play for Rangers or Celtic. I think Stevie named him weeks ago as well.