The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Yes, Morelos and Tavernier may probably be missed, but I fully expect them to leave this summer. And we will survive, as we survived other influential players`leaving our club.

Say 25-30m for both will give SG quite a different dimension when it comes to selecting future quality, even the means to actually buy Kent, if he wants to.

A No.10 is still the priority, as far as I'm concerned.

I think £20m will be closer to the value we could hope to immediately get for Morelos and Tavernier (most clubs would surely go for a staged transfer fee for Morelos - with payments due depending on his achievements).

3 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Yes, Morelos and Tavernier may probably be missed, but I fully expect them to leave this summer. And we will survive, as we survived other influential players`leaving our club.

Say 25-30m for both will give SG quite a different dimension when it comes to selecting future quality, even the means to actually buy Kent, if he wants to.

Wouldn't expect us to buy Kent, or anyone else for the prices quoted.

If sales generate that much cash then we will be able to completely rebuild the first eleven.

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 10:17, der Berliner said:

Been saying this since the winter transfer window. Morelos and Tav are best sellable assets and they would help counter any on going off the costs (until we can sort out SD) and help fund any new summer transfers. I think this is why we brought in Defoe on an 18 month contract (as opposed to 6 months) and Matt Polster, a dynamic right sided player who play RB and RM.

3 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Been saying this since the winter transfer window. Morelos and Tav are best sellable assets and they would help counter any on going off the costs (until we can sort out SD) and help fund any new summer transfers. I think this is why we brought in Defoe on an 18 month contract (as opposed to 6 months) and Matt Polster, a dynamic right sided player who play RB and RM.

Don't forget that Flanagan is a RB too.  He would be a good defensive replacement for Tav - if we had Barisic up to speed on the other side he could be the attacking replacement - without a penny being spent - providing us with good funds to improve the squad further up the pitch.

4 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Polster should get 90 minutes against Kilmarnock.

Tav has played god knows how many minutes this season.

Would give fans the chance to treat Mrs Polster to a Killie Ice cream.

She loves one, so she does.........

Untitled-collage116.jpg?strip=all&qualit

Edited by buster.

2 minutes ago, buster. said:

Polster should get 90 minutes against Kilmarnock.

Tav has played god knows how many minutes this season.

Would give fans the chance to treat Mrs Polster to a Killie Ice cream.

She loves one, so she does.........

Untitled-collage116.jpg?strip=all&qualit

I hope Polster does well. And Mrs Polster appears to have bought into the whole Rangers things in a big way. Probably never seen anything like the fanaticism and media circus around around the club.

She's getting that this a is a huge opportunity for him.

4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I hope Polster does well. And Mrs Polster appears to have bought into the whole Rangers things in a big way. Probably never seen anything like the fanaticism and media circus around around the club.

She's getting that this a is a huge opportunity for him.

I think she's certainly getting something.