Euro QR4 Draw: Legia Warsaw/Atrimitos v FC Midtjylland/Rangers

For me it would be more than embarrassing if we were to fail to dispose of progres again. Imagine the ridicule that would attract especially after spending millions on the squad.

Seemingly their is another adder in the grass for the Thursday night. I have booked a hotel for the Thursday night but thankfully I can cancel up until the 30th. This 3 teams sharing a stadium is crap for organising trips.

Wouldn’t go booking anything yet folks. If Dudelange get put out the champs league qualifiers (2-2 after the home leg) they’d drop down to the Europa. Could be an issue for our game.

July 12th last year saw SG manage his first competitive match against Shkupi with 49,309 in attendance.

The game against St.Josephs is competitive but the tie is already done and there isn't the spice of SG's first game in charge.

However, there is a current feel-good factor and the side are scoring goals.

I'll go for 39, 862

• Frankie changed the title to Europa QR1/2 Draw: [St Joseph's 0 - 4 Rangers] v [Cork City 0 - 2 Progres]
2 hours ago, pete said:

I will go for a near sell out. People can't wait to see the team in action.

The level and loyalty of our support has been amazing and it wouldn't be a surprise.

From the 14th of July (Marseille) up until the 28th of July (Derby) we'll have been playing at Ibrox, continual Sunday, Thursday week's.

Five home games IAR.

Tue 09/07/19 UEL St Joseph's 0 - 4 Rangers View events More info
Sun 14/07/19 CLF Rangers 4 - 0 Olympique Mars…   More info
Thu 18/07/19 UEL Rangers 20 : 45 St Joseph's   More info
Sun 21/07/19 CLF Rangers 16 : 00 Blackburn Rovers  

More info

Sun 28/07/19 CLF Rangers 16 : 00 Derby County

Add 25th July at home in QR2, most likely to Progres 

edit

Here is the challenge.

Guess the cumulative attendance for the five games ... :merlin:....155,455

#cashflow+

Edited by buster.

Generally in a situation like this I wouldn't be expecting the likelihood of a record breaking avalanche. We all know the tie is already over and even St Joes know that. So in general I would have been expecting a virtual training exercise with maybe 2 or 3 goals just to put a shine on it before they settled back to simply playing it out with minimal effort.

But there are some differences here. Firstly I believe we have a manger who wont settle for a pedestrian performance in what still is a competitive match regardless of the fact it's already done and dusted. This in a team which has acquired enough depth to make the first 11 something of an unknown quantity.

Everyone is going to have to produce their A game to impress this manager enough to remain a possible starter so I see them going at it full blast. We're probably looking at a minimum 5 goals with the possibility of double digits not unreasonable.

Steven Gerrard is a born competitor always has been and always will be.  Results will always be the major factor but right now he will also want to keep the fans excited to maintain the feel good factor which he is every bit aware of as we are.

Plus it will do no harm at all to produce an impressive high scoring display to intimidate watching SPL opposition and we can be guaranteed they will be watching what's going to be coming their way in the weeks and months ahead.