[FT] St Joseph's 0 - 4 Rangers (Jack 49; Ojo 55; Barisic 68; Morelos 76)

This commentator on Premier is pathetic, knows nothing about our players. “Stewart future uncertain” a comment about Morelos being overweight, mispronounces Tavernier & Kamara.

• Frankie changed the title to St Joseph's 0 - 4 Rangers (Jack 49; Ojo 55; Barisic 68; Morelos 76)

Is it too early to place some money on Ojo being the player of the season?  If he keeps this up, I can't see anyone getting close to him.  Aribo looks solid too.  I'm excited.

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] St Joseph's 0 - 4 Rangers (Jack 49; Ojo 55; Barisic 68; Morelos 76)

A very professional performance all in all and I don't think we could have asked for much more.  A fairly pedestrian first half followed by a higher tempo second period ensured the home side couldn't live with us and a much deserved rout ensued.  Good stuff!

21 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

This commentator on Premier is pathetic, knows nothing about our players. “Stewart future uncertain” a comment about Morelos being overweight, mispronounces Tavernier & Kamara.

Maclean and Craigan ... we are 4 up and they talk about "Rangers have to, Rangers must deliver, bla bla bla" ... but that was to be expected.

Pillars of Heracles conquered, job done after a testing first half. After Marseille, the second game will be a good practise match, as it should be.

We look like a much better balanced team than at this point last year , all the players look like they are very comfortable on the ball , and show a desire to win the ball back , early I know but looks promising .