SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

19 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Looks to me this is a last ditch effort by the SFA to save the SPFL. I think the SFA know if hearts & partick thistle win the SPFL is finished 

Sounds good to me. Rangers can't get a fair shake in this smudge pot of a league anyhow. On to England...a fresh start, and an honest shot for once I say. 

12 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

Sounds good to me. Rangers can't get a fair shake in this smudge pot of a league anyhow. On to England...a fresh start, and an honest shot for once I say. 

Not to derail the thread, but how do you suggest we get a fresh start in England , or any other national league for that matter? Genuinely interested.

56 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Not to derail the thread, but how do you suggest we get a fresh start in England , or any other national league for that matter? Genuinely interested.

English teams are going tits up like spring salmon. The more this Covid business, and all the disparate mess attached, continue, the more these conditions will be exacerbated.

Failing clubs, cause hurting leagues, hurting leagues, welcome stability. 

Rangers are NEVER going to get a fair shot at this again. A blind man can see that. I am about as outside your fishbowl in Glasgow as possible and it is as clear as day. 

It's time to ramble on my good man. 

5 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

English teams are going tits up like spring salmon. The more this Covid business, and all the disparate mess attached, continue, the more these conditions will be exacerbated.

Failing clubs, cause hurting leagues, hurting leagues, welcome stability. 

Rangers are NEVER going to get a fair shot at this again. A blind man can see that. I am about as outside your fishbowl in Glasgow as possible and it is as clear as day. 

It's time to ramble on my good man. 

What clubs going tits up?

English football doesn't need Rangers sooner you wake up to that fact the better.

UEFA would also be required to rubber stamp any move, so that's it scuppered before it's even started (unless English football is willing to forgo European football).

4 minutes ago, CammyF said:

What clubs going tits up?

English football doesn't need Rangers sooner you wake up to that fact the better.

UEFA would also be required to rubber stamp any move, so that's it scuppered before it's even started (unless English football is willing to forgo European football).

https://www.sportspromedia.com/opinion/efl-championship-coronavirus-finances-wages-ifollow-streaming-blackout

You can look the numbers. TV revenue is huge for these clubs....no asses in seats....no season tickets...no merch...think logically.

They are hemorrhaging cash at every level. However, your smaller clubs. Bury, Wiggan, etc. are particularly susceptible due to their thin margins.