SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

So PTFC are out, can't "afford" to take legal action at this time and don't want to "stop monies going to other clubs" (when will this lie stop?). 

Wanting to put whole sorry affair behind them and look forward and not backwards. 

Shitbags or been nobbled? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/partickthistle/status/1250792821709328388?s=12

Probably both, but a heavy dose of the latter

Now that Thistle have caved in, I suspect that's the end of it.  We have no support now and we are now in a weaker position having asked for their resignation and/or investigation and failed.  If other clubs believed we'd see this through they perhaps would have been more likely to support.  This will make any future support even less likely.  All we can do now is focus on our own club, encourage a winning team on the park, and hope our club survives the next 18 months.  Many clubs will not survive (huge clubs included).  Sad days indeed but we have to focus on what we can do rather than what we can't.

One has to think that with Gerrard's interview this morning that we have SOMETHING that is worth looking at.  There can be no doubt that the club would have known what course his interview would have taken so they would have versed him.  So having a world footballing superstar repeating the call for an independent investigation must have been fed to him.

None of this means that it changes anything but we have doubled down, through Gerrard, on the request for an independent investigation - you shouldn't be doing that without some form of proof that would warrant such a request.  Given the ICT Chairman and, I think, PTFC Chairman, have screenshots of "threats" made against their clubs from the DAFC Chairman (who so happens to be the Championship representative on the SPFL) then at least ONE of the accusations has basis in fact (bullying) - now, obviously, those people could "lose" the evidence.... but what if Rangers are already in possession of it ?

I doubt we will win this because far too many have been hoodwinked into the belief they need to "just move on" to get their funds (to be fair, they now do because the only way this can be prevented is with an injunction - the time to stop it without preventing funds distribution was BEFORE Dundee played Judas and altered their vote).  But it does mean that Rangers were correct in their call for an investigation due to coercion and bullying.  That is NOT a democratic vote.

Obviously we will get shafted - but it doesn't mean we were wrong.

Just a thought.  At a time when our away support is likely to keep clubs afloat, why would any of them vote for a 14 team top division?  There's no way that happens.  There's absolutely zero chance of clubs like Aberdeen sacrificing 2 out of 4 matches against us for an empty stadium against teams in the current first division.

Dundee must know that so I am convinced that they've been offered something else but that this was their way of trying to show that they tried their best for the wider footballing community.  We need to find out what they've been offered.  I suspect we will find out after the horse has bolted though.

8 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'd imagine a lot of Bears are now thinking, "Why bother?".  

Said earlier in the thread, I'm at that point. If we don't fight this (legally) then I'm out- I'll never set foot in another Scottish Football ground, including Ibrox - will break my heart, but what's the point? Fucked at every turn and as we stand, we've never fought back. 

Partick Thistle not taking legal action no doubt another underhand deal been done so now suppose we would be better letting sleeping dogs lie as we would have everyone and their followers against us.

SPFL and all the clubs within are total spineless and cheating bastards.

4 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Partick Thistle not taking legal action no doubt another underhand deal been done so now suppose we would be better letting sleeping dogs lie as we would have everyone and their followers against us.

SPFL and all the clubs within are total spineless and cheating bastards.

We already have everyone against us - go check out other teams forums, we're despised the length and breadth of the country. Fuck all to lose going after them all. Do it now before the money is released and watch clubs go out of business. That's where we're at folks. 

Before anyone says we shouldn't put other clubs out of business, think back to all the support we got in 2012 

57 minutes ago, CammyF said:

We already have everyone against us - go check out other teams forums, we're despised the length and breadth of the country. Fuck all to lose going after them all. Do it now before the money is released and watch clubs go out of business. That's where we're at folks. 

Before anyone says we shouldn't put other clubs out of business, think back to all the support we got in 2012 

I know we are totally despised but think that to throw money away in a fruitless attempt to prove anything against Liewells cabal (I think that's the word) would be a complete miss-use of our finances as an independent inquiry will never take place.

As previous posts the best way forward is to deprive all these teams the value of the "blue pound".

Edited by MacK1950
word correction(thanks(S7)