SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

6 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

The season is officially over and breaking news reveals ra Sellik are allowing four referees and nine linesmen to leave the club.

Further, Neil Doncaster's whereabouts has also been solved, currently bunkered down with Derek MacKay MSP.

I read earlier this week that Doncaster's salary is £360,000, is this true?

Not true its £388000

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Withdrawal of the Blue Pound was heavily pushed on the messageboards in 2012 and look what happened.

Who knows, with some of the timescales being banded about, we might need a second reconstruction within the same close season ?

14-10-10-10...becomes..... 12-12 ?

I know it was then too but I chose to go to away games then,I don't now,to give the team the support they needed to get us back to where we belong.

Now however I am undecided whether or not to renew awaiting the so called disclosure of info regards corruption etc.as if we end up making a total arse it might become embarrassing in the least to be a fan of Gers.

Ok so I’ve just caught up on 10 pages of this thread which I came on to read to see what our clubs official response to this corruption was going to be.

Was it legal injunction, a further demand for an independent investigation, the evidence from the whistleblower, a demand for Dundee’s First vote to count per the rules, or something new.

Imagine my complete and utter disgust and rage to read right through this and find we have said absolutely feckin nothing! 

Im just as disgusted with our own inaction as I am at the corruption and cheating going on elsewhere. I will need to seriously consider if I can put another penny in to the club if we fail to do anything about this.

I’m off for a walk to calm down grrrr!!!!!!!

45 minutes ago, compo said:

Not true its £388000

Seriously?

Doncaster has hung around like a bad smell, every ones' nostrils have been in constant twitch.

Who knew Shifty McGifty and Rod McKenzie were still there, taking a wedge whilst doing Peter's will? How much are these two taking out the Scottish game?

14 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Ok so I’ve just caught up on 10 pages of this thread which I came on to read to see what our clubs official response to this corruption was going to be.

Was it legal injunction, a further demand for an independent investigation, the evidence from the whistleblower, a demand for Dundee’s First vote to count per the rules, or something new.

Imagine my complete and utter disgust and rage to read right through this and find we have said absolutely feckin nothing! 

Im just as disgusted with our own inaction as I am at the corruption and cheating going on elsewhere. I will need to seriously consider if I can put another penny in to the club if we fail to do anything about this.

I’m off for a walk to calm down grrrr!!!!!!!

Keep your 2m distance ;) 

To me, that sounds like we have nothing concrete on the shenanigans that have gone on.

Looks like another slap in the face for Rangers (club and fans).

I only hope some of the clubs who have behaved in an unethical matter will suffer for it at some point.