[FT] Bayer Leverkusen 1 - 0 Rangers

38 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

You know what? Morelos should be hooked.

What's the opposite of a black hole? It's just bouncing off him.

He was honestly so bad even in the first 15-20 minutes that he should have been hooked there and then. Stewart or Hagi would have offered so much more. I hope he doesn’t play again but it seems every game he plays his value is dropping because he has been poor for a long time. 

Disappointed not to get a goal tonight, plenty of opportunities and unlucky on occasion. Great to get Helander back in the fray, I firmly believe he can play a big part this season if he stays fit. Good for Davis to get minutes too. 

Leverkusen were always going to be a step too far for us so we move on. 

simply beaten by a much better team . The next part of the rebuilding must be the midfield , saying that that Bayer team are class .

On another note I really hope the Morelos transfer goes through , if it doesn't and the fans turn against him we will end up with a player that we wont get a bean from , either on or off the park .

Gerrard has said Morelos has had his head turned. I think he had no choice but to say that after that performance. He has been very poor in 2020 but worse since we came back.