Coventry and QPR opted not to take a knee

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

The BBC article yesterday said booing at the next Millwall match would be 'catastrophic' for the club.

Interesting...

I think that's the usual race-obsessed BBC social engineering department justifying it's salaries.

The modern day anti-racists operate similarly to racists, by basing everything on someone's skin colour.

I suppose there's a lot of money to be made by dividing humans in this manner (books to be sold, courses to be run etc.) and also by promoting victimhood, which in turn creates additional income for the mental health brigade.

The modern day anti-racists operate similarly to racists, by basing everything on someone's skin colour.

I suppose there's a lot of money to be made by dividing humans in this manner (books to be sold, courses to be run etc.) and also by promoting victimhood, which in turn creates additional income for the mental health brigade.

Everyone needs a role in life I suppose. Even if it is a shallow fantasy.

I think that's what happening with this gender dyphoria thing; every day there seems some article about somebody 'transitioning' and the mental traumas they have gone through.There cannot be so many people who are thus genuinely affected. The dividing of humans due to race is an integral part of the capitalist ethos, as I said above in my earlier post.

Just now, alexscottislegend said:

I think that's what happening with this gender dyphoria thing; every day there seems some article about somebody 'transitioning' and the mental traumas they have gone through.There cannot be so many people who are thus genuinely affected. The dividing of humans due to race is an integral part of the capitalist ethos, as I said above in my earlier post.

I don't think anyone can reasonably be accused to dividing humanity into different races. The available body of information suggests that evolution had already completed that job, which self-evident fact tends to render into nonsense your continuing 1970's fixation with capitalism

26 minutes ago, Bill said:

I don't think anyone can reasonably be accused to dividing humanity into different races. The available body of information suggests that evolution had already completed that job, which self-evident fact tends to render into nonsense your continuing 1970's fixation with capitalism

'Dividing humans' was Gonzo's phrase. I'm pleased to be informed that capitalism ended in the 1970's.

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

The dividing of humans due to race is an integral part of the capitalist ethos

Many benefit by these divisions and many more suffer, as a result.  

Taking the knee doesn't seem to be healing the divisions - quite the opposite. 

22 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

You want rich footballers to dictate what gestures are appropriate (at a football match) to football fans, many of whom are on low incomes?

Bit snobbish.

May be snobbish but "rich footballers" is little to do with the reason behind the gestures.