Dave King to Sell Shares to Club 1872

SCHEDULE TWO 
KEY DECISIONS 
Each of the following shall be a Key Decision of the Club 1872 Companies: 
1. Any alteration to the Articles of the Company; 
2. Any decision as to how to vote on any resolution of the corporate entity which may from time to time be the ultimate holding company of the Rangers Football Club, currently Rangers International Football Club PLC; 
3. Any decision to lend or borrow money or to invest jointly with any other party; 
4. Any decision to appoint or re-appoint or to remove a Director; 
5. Any decision to increase the contribution to be made by Contributors towards the administrative and running costs of the Club 1872 Companies; 
6. Any decision to change the basis on which persons can become Contributors; 
7. Any other decision relating to a matter which would have a material effect on the assets of the Company or which a reasonable person would consider to be key for the Company and/ or Rangers Football Club and within the objects set out in Article 5. 

Investing £13m will have a material effect on the assets of the company and therefore must be a key decision.

50 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

SCHEDULE TWO 
KEY DECISIONS 
Each of the following shall be a Key Decision of the Club 1872 Companies: 
1. Any alteration to the Articles of the Company; 
2. Any decision as to how to vote on any resolution of the corporate entity which may from time to time be the ultimate holding company of the Rangers Football Club, currently Rangers International Football Club PLC; 
3. Any decision to lend or borrow money or to invest jointly with any other party; 
4. Any decision to appoint or re-appoint or to remove a Director; 
5. Any decision to increase the contribution to be made by Contributors towards the administrative and running costs of the Club 1872 Companies; 
6. Any decision to change the basis on which persons can become Contributors; 
7. Any other decision relating to a matter which would have a material effect on the assets of the Company or which a reasonable person would consider to be key for the Company and/ or Rangers Football Club and within the objects set out in Article 5. 

Investing £13m will have a material effect on the assets of the company and therefore must be a key decision.

Seems pretty conclusive 

Finally managed to listen to the cast.

I'm  not a C1872 member but as a ST customer and existing small shareholder, would assume I would be a potential target.

Couple of things that i would have liked clarified 

I hear lots of rumours about a "shadow" director,  if true what is his/her role and why is his influence seemingly kept from the public eye.

King mentioned that C1872 had been invited to participate in issues, were these offers accepted? And if not why?

As a footnote, I must add i have had no personal dealings with any of the 1872 board past or present and have no prejudices nor axe to grind, that said I do respect the opinions and admire the work done by one former board member and, should he be in a position to do so, would appreciate his perspective on this legacy campaign and the circumstances that have led to its inception. 

@D'Artagnan

D'Artagnan used to regularly post on Gersnet. It must be over a year since his last? Agreed, informed and sound poster.

Of course, one proviso! I understand he is a former Bootneck, thus a complete and utter cnut. In the grand scheme of things, one of the better complete and utter cnuts. What has happened to him?

Another day passes and the parties involved still can't bring themselves to provide an open and honest picture of what's going on with this share sale. It might be a small point but when you're holding your hand out and/or spending other people's money a little transparency might reflect well on you.