[FT] Rangers 1 (Morelos 18) - 2 Malmo

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

The problem with disappointments like this is there’s no escape from it. You’re trapped by your allegiance. All you can do is suffer and hope there’s some relief around the corner. 

I’m just hoping Gerrard sees the problem because if he doesn’t then things are only going to get worse. 

Teams are now wise to the way we play. We need to look for alternatives 

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

I ask myself how Walter Smith would handle a start to the season like this? 

Back in the day, before the CL, we bowed out of Europe often enough early doors too. Or were handed our backsides by the teams of the day in the group stages. The last three seasons in Europe with SG were probably the most satisfying in many a long year, despite 2008 or some ventures under Advocaat.

Edited by der Berliner

1 minute ago, der Berliner said:

Up next will be Alashkert or Almaty, Kasachstan or Armenia.

By the way, we will be followed by Red Star Belgarde, Slavia and Sparta Prague, Genk, Olympiakos, Spartak Moscow and Legia Warzaw ...

Forget that. Ross County away is our next big game. I fear for us going into that OF game if we don't pull the finger out

1 minute ago, alexscottislegend said:

Walter had some awful European nights with arguably better players; AEK Athens for one.

Kaunus surely the best example. Off the back of a great season and humiliated at the first hurdle.