[FT] St Johnstone 0 - 1 Rangers (Kamara 3)

For context; Hearts, Dundee United and Aberdeen have all been to that ground and come away with higher possession than we had tonight (56%). St Mirren had 55%. Looked like a bottom half clash.

6 minutes ago, onevision said:

No subs used on the park but please RTV gonnae look at replacing both Tom Millar abd Gordon Smith....both are as dire as the teams performance.

You could have had Walker and whoever trolls us next to him though. Alas, my stream talked Russian and he wasn`t that excited either.

Let`s hope we hammer Aberdeen on Saturday at Ibrox.

Thank f*ck for that. What an abysmal pitch, but we did not look convincing at all.

I still can’t believe we started with that XI after the amount of games played and some of the dire individual performances. But we got the three points so that’s the main thing.

If someone plays crap and retains their place, what message does that send to the player & to the rest of the squad?

Similarly, we never seem to learn from those sort of games - we’ll invariably do OK in a couple of games now, maybe even play brilliantly in one, then we’ll have another shocker and repeat the cycle.

Just back on bus heading home from what was another woeful performance. 3 points but still way off it.

Still can't fathom out what formation we tried to play tonight and why No subs? 

PS - you can stick your fin friendly up your ar5e...

17 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Is Ryan Jack injured? Jesus, I hope so for Gio's sake.

What for? A Jack was not needed today. 

Aribo had about 5 mins of good football to show for, Kent was some sort of outlet but gave the ball away needlessly time and again ... or again showed no composure when it mattered. Arfield on the right didn`t know where he was supposed to play, that wing/attack-slot was seriously under-used. Our CMs/DMs entered one heading and flippflopping contest with their players after the other, there was hardly anyone putting a foot on the game. Davis and Ramsey must have watched that in utter disbelief - much like we did. It was obvious after some 30 mins (at the latest) that we hardly had any attacking outlet bar Morelos - even despite Saints played a rather expected open game. That was half a galaxy apart from the game we handed to Dortmund away ... and yet there was no reaction from the bench. 

Saturday can`t come quickly enough.

Players look flat and obvious some are running on empty shock made the no subs even more baffling. 

We'll need a huge improvement if we are to beat Aberdeen at the weekend. 

I hope I'm wrong but I'm beginning to feel an old familiar foreboding about a manager who insists on repeating the same mistakes and shows no inclination to change, as if dogged intransigence will eventually fix everything.

It's a rare event when Aberdeen come to Ibrox and win but at this rate they just could.