[FT] Rangers 1 (Roofe 81') - 0 Aberdeen

So our "one off" 150 white kit tossed in bin pre-match as we had forgotten to apply for permission to wear it  - that's up there with Australia Friendly  - heads rolling on Monday? 

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Seems to be lack of hunger/desire in the team.  We have the capability but aren't utilising it.

Aribo was our main man prior to AFCON but he's went off the boil and no one else has really stepped up on that front (I'm sure we're all thinking Ramsey could do it, if we can get him fit).  

Having said that, I'd take 1-0 victories for the rest of the season.

Totally agree. Even Mcgregor had the look of 'I cant be arsed' Hoping for a Livi favour tomorrow

5 minutes ago, ascender said:

Was there any word as to why Balogun and Helander were on the bench today? I think we look much better with two natural CBs and Bassey at LB.

Same word we've got for Ramsey's continuing absence and poor performers not being dropped...

Dunno.  

36 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Same word we've got for Ramsey's continuing absence and poor performers not being dropped...

Dunno.  

Just a load of double Dutch from the dud 

3 hours ago, onevision said:

For what it's worth i thought Borna had a decent 60mins or so today.

So did I but I think Gio’s trying to get the CB’s returning from injury ( Balogen & Helander) game time for the run-in

I'm holding out hope that the team will raise their game as the pressure mounts. I recall that during one of Walters return seasons we won the title but leading up to split we were atrocious and scraping past teams (2008/09). The fans were calling for changes on a weekly basis but Wattie pereservered.