Hard to tell. He’s taken us backwards domestically and arguably forwards in Europe. I don’t think he has an answer to aggressive teams that press us and don’t give us time on the ball or low blocks. It’s becoming clear that he can’t get the best out of players in the system he want to play. Therefore I don’t see us winning the title this season, but he’ll have one window to change the personnel and if we’re not showing massive improvement by mid point next season and qualification for CL group stage his time will be up. 

I thought he may be an upgrade on SG but now reversing that judgement. However reserving judgement on whether he is up to the job. 

Lose the league this season and it'll be much harder for him as we obviously have no money to invest in the squad. 

The answer will be known by 3rd April, so not long to wait to find out. 

Win every league game between now and then (only 3 I think!) progress in the Scottish Cup, and reach QF of Europa and all is good. 

Don’t need to spell out what anything less (certainly domestically) will mean. 

Brought in after SG's departure as the best option,did we have any others?.

If players can rise to Europe why not league,suppose the answer to that is clear we don't have to get round parked buses in the former.

Okay we won 55 last season but I noticed as season went on more and more teams played "parked bus" style and into this season where it is now a game on game situation.

We seem not to have the personnel to rectify this and will surely have to do so in next transfer window so in the meantime we have to hope the players themselves will solve things on field.

I have some doubts but think it is far too early to judge him.  It is obvious he is getting more out of some of the players since he came.  We've also had some injuries to key players, covid issues and disappointing officiating.  I think he needs at least one transfer window to see what he can do. 

Some of our key players are not doing it at the moment, especially Kent and Aribo.   We look very average because of that.  Playing so many games is having an effect too.  You can see some of the players are toiling which makes the lack of subs all the more mystifying.

It isn't the managers fault that we have not strengthened in the transfer window and will probably have a very limited budget next year because our stars have failed to shine and won't be worth much to us.  However, the tactics, team selections and in game changes are down to him and his team and there are definite question marks about those.

Edited by Blue Moon
Typo

The jury's out.

A good start, followed by some poor performances and too many points dropped has left us all a bit unsure.  

We can still win the league but I doubt we will.  

When he came in I thought he was the man for the job, but now I have my doubts. It looks like he does not have it in him to make the big decisions e.g. McGregor as Bluedell had already said.