The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

1 hour ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Galatasaray have even less cash than us, and play in a league that regularly has black players getting abuse.

No happ'nin.

Seem to be linked with all of our players over time but they are toilet and I doubt any of our players go there or see it as a step up.

8 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

They tried to get him on loan a few weeks back. We knocked it back. I’d be open to a perm move for the right cash

H&H saying there’s no offer! We will see, like you I would take the money.

21 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

H&H saying there’s no offer! We will see, like you I would take the money.

Did they mention (no) interest ?

At this rate, the transfer thread is going to explode soon.

All a bit close to CL qualifiers but if you don't qualify directly, this is what can happen. 

Gio is going to have to be more a magician than a manager for it all to be up to speed on time.

Edited by buster.

There is only Colak, fit, up front as far as I can see. No Itten, no Defoe, Alfredo injured, and Roofe, well, who knows?

If Sakala leaves, does this not leave the squad threadbare, assuming we can class him as a cf or striker? There doesn't appear to be a natural stand-in for Colak, should he get injured, suspended, whatever. 

I actually like Sakala's enthusiasm and unpredicability, but he may have too much of the Ted McMinn about him for Roy Makaay.

I wouldnt be surprised if we are open to decent bids for Sakala. He isn't natural enough at either centre forward or inside forward or the wing for me, he's somewhere in between and as a result he isn't ideal in either position. 

I've often defended him as he does contribute more than he is given credit for, but if we have the money to get more natural centre forwards and inside forwards we should use it. 

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Sakala and Kamara possibly leaving, Billy Gilmour returning from Chelsea training camp (and a private flight landing in Glasgow tonight). 2+2=347

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Sakala and Kamara possibly leaving, Billy Gilmour returning from Chelsea training camp (and a private flight landing in Glasgow tonight). 2+2=347? 

Run it by your ITK friend !!

If he doesn't want to speak just tell him a nod/shake of the heid would suffice.

😄

18 minutes ago, buster. said:

Run it by your ITK friend !!

If he doesn't want to speak just tell him a nod/shake of the heid would suffice.

😄

He has said there is definite interest in Sakala but on-loan with option to buy. We are looking for cash upfront to put towards a replacement. 

He has not heard (or not saying) anything about the other two 😀 no nods, shakes or winks either 😥

Edited by CammyF