11 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Don't like theirs, Murdoch Allan has is the best in the whole North East. Anyway Albert Bruce is ahem one of them.

Thanks. That inside information changes everything and, yes, MA’s butteries are excellent. 

36 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Had a burger today (thanks @rbr) and it was a huge improvement on last season. 

Made freshly and the quality of the actual burger was a lot better. 

The Egon Ronay of Newton Mortgage should have a column in the matchday programme.

I was hearing today, Black Rooster are intent upon taking a kiosk within the Stadium? Their Chicken Fricassee and Pol au Pot is only available to those with Kilmalcolm and Newton Mortgage post codes. 

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

The Egon Ronay of Newton Mortgage should have a column in the matchday programme.

I was hearing today, Black Rooster are intent upon taking a kiosk within the Stadium? Their Chicken Fricassee and Pol au Pot is only available to those with Kilmalcolm and Newton Mortgage post codes. 

Can you and Bluedell go and get a table together.

This is a fitbaw forum 😄

In my experience the quality of pie is generally in inverse proportion to the size of the stadium. Hence why the best pies I've tasted at a football match have been in places like Forres or Stirling or Lossiemouth. For some reason, Highland League grounds tend to excel in the pie department.

The kiosk food at Ibrox has been shit for as long as I can remember. Anything would be an improvement so let's hope this new mob have their act together.

2 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Coming back to reality, I used to enjoy the pies in the restaurant at Lewis’s Argyle Street.

Last time I was up in Glasgow that big building was lying empty in fact most of what I seen was rather run down .