39 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

That is a great article and, personally, I gather from it that Wilson is the biggest cause of our on field problems so must carry the can. for them.

He's not the "biggest cause", but certainly the recruitment has not been good enough.

It's still on GvB for failing to utilise the players properly.

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

He's not the "biggest cause", but certainly the recruitment has not been good enough.

It's still on GvB for failing to utilise the players properly.

Even with the number of players missing with injuries at moment, we should have been able to beat Livingston yesterday with the players we did have.

I just wish the manager would think about varying it now & then. Everything is too low tempo & predictable 

There doesn't seem to be an ounce of enthusiasm among the playing staff, no enjoyment. I'm beginning to think Mr Dull is simply sucking the energy out of the squad. He seems to think leadership and motivation is conveyed only in words.

2 hours ago, gisabeer said:

The ball will start rolling when the fans start emptying the stands.  Then and only then will the board take notice.

So sometime before ST renewals ?

Celtic should have got rid of Lennon in late October (really shoudn't have hired him in the showers, we are glad they did) but citing past achievement and loyalty they hung on until well into the following year, despite major fan protests. A month or two before ST renewals they finally pulled the plug.....No replacement until the summer.

I wonder how our board see things just now and how much finances are conditioning that view.

We don't have the same amount of money to throw at it as they did last summer.

They'll probably get automatic CL again and spend much more on the squad than we can. Unless we appoint an excellent manager and our recruitment is the same, then a real gap will start opening up again.

With that in mind, do/should the board (with an eye on the league title) look to be proactive and make the change now ? They are in a very difficult situation.

Edited by buster.

2 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Surely the last vestiges of debate on this are over. 

when celtc were losing 45 mins into their game you knew they would win. When we went a goal down after 4 minutes you knew we wouldn't 

says it all.

I think you could have wrote this post 8 months ago and it’s as true then as it is now. The board won’t act though. 

10 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Surely the last vestiges of debate on this are over. 

when celtc were losing 45 mins into their game you knew they would win. When we went a goal down after 4 minutes you knew we wouldn't 

says it all.

The difference is in the energy, intensity, creativity, goal threat and belief.