15 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

I have withdrawn from the CCCS and cancelled the automatic renewal on Mygers.  I won't be at the Leverkusen game or renewing mygers.

The leverkusen game is an excellent opportunity for a boycott to let the board know where they stand with the fans.

16 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

I have withdrawn from the CCCS and cancelled the automatic renewal on Mygers.  I won't be at the Leverkusen game or renewing mygers.

I’m not a member of either scheme but If I were, I would withdraw and cancel but if I could, I’d still turn up to cheer the team on.

Or more probably moan at them.

Friendlies are usually a good opportunity to see new players, in warmer weather, at the start of the season.  If we don't get a new manager in, there can't be much of an appetite to attend, particularly with Christmas and the cost of living situation at present.  

Definitely 'No' from me, as things stand.

11 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

There is no point in the board engaging with the fans.

Stupid complaints will persist no matter how much engagement there is.

Quite encouraging that the board is wasting as little time as necessary on stuff like that.

We'll need to agree to disagree - on important issues like ticketing, customer experience, managers future, the board have an "obligation" to keep fans informed.

11 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

There is no point in the board engaging with the fans.

Stupid complaints will persist no matter how much engagement there is.

Quite encouraging that the board is wasting as little time as necessary on stuff like that.

Are you against fan engagement in its entirety?

20 hours ago, Rousseau said:

giphy.gif

A change now, that would have allowed a new manager to use the World Cup break, is looking increasingly unlikely with every passing day. 

And by the way, Knutsen clinched Bodo Glimt’s 4th successive top two finish on Sunday, finishing 4 clear of Rosenberg. That’s their season finished, so the timing is good. 

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

We'll need to agree to disagree - on important issues like ticketing, customer experience, managers future, the board have an "obligation" to keep fans informed.

The board is not obliged to keep fans informed about any of that stuff.

I think that ticketing and customer experience are rubbish. Despite that I keep buying tickets. Incredible but clearly quite common.

Engaging with the fans about the manager's future will only undermine the manager. Who would want to work for such a board?

53 minutes ago, stewarty said:

Are you against fan engagement in its entirety?

Maybe.

I've wanted the club to engage with fans in the past.

Each new demand for engagement seems dumber than the last though.

I don't see any reason for the fans to be informed about anything other than fixtures and prices.