Just now, Uilleam said:

The perspective I should like is for others to say,

"Wow! Look at the fuckin' Rangers!"

Like they did last season? 

And remember last seasons European adventure started with defeats to Malmo....

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Fair enough.  I think the players are a bit sick of his shit tactics, so we're partly in agreement.  

It's the same malaise we saw under Gerrard last season before GvB arrived, the same loss of bottle we saw the season before 55 when they came back from mid-winter break and threw the title away. I honestly thought we were beyond that under GvB but obviously not. Is it just the manager? 

Just now, CammyF said:

Like they did last season? 

And remember last seasons European adventure started with defeats to Malmo....

Indeed. 

But that was last season, and, if I was a betting man, I'd think that there was some disconnect within the Club, and consider my positions accordingly.

12 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

i would rather be beaten by Aberdeen after going hell for leather than win shuffling the ball about the back for 90 mins at this point 

Nah, points over performance every time I'm afraid

8 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Nah, points over performance every time I'm afraid

Agreed, ordinarily, of course, we'd prioritise points over performance. But I think the point Gunslinger was making was 'at this point' we need to change our intensity and stop this slow, ineffective shuffling around of the ball. It's gotten so bad, we need to aim for high energy, fast transitions, even if it's initially a risk, but the sooner we can change our ways the better for the long term. So I agree, for me, prioritising anything else is continuing to paper over the crumbling wall. 

I don't think I'm going to be able to get over the fact he said it's impossible for us to compete against CL teams. He's saying things out loud that we all know shouldn't be said by a manager. He's accepted the fate of defeat in the next 5 games. Not a wonder the players aren't trying their arse, he's already said we have no chance.