15 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

I would like to select Bullshit for $1000 Alex. 

Summer 2022 inbound transfers

For

Rangers

image.png.1e6d179a86439151e765ac97fc5f3bd0.png

14.2M

For

image.png.9962e573b7ad38ec620db0a70f7f5d8a.png

image.png.d746f600c909dbc2a1f6bbb5066dfa8f.png

105M...

More like for every 1 Rangers spend...Ajax spend 7.3

I believe the original graph was wages not transfer fees. 

22 hours ago, Rousseau said:

My managerial wish list would include: De Zerbi, Marco Rose, Sampaoli, Bielsa, and Adi Hutter.

All free agents. :D 

Dejan Stankovic and Kjetil Knutsen? Stankovic has an incredible record domestically. He seems to know to hammer smaller teams. His European record is good too, though he’s failed to qualify for the CL. 

Knutsen who I wanted the first time. And he is someone whose merit is purely in his management ability. I was wary with GVB of the nostalgia and reputation as a player getting in the way, and I think it probably did. 

I predicted a downturn in our European form when GVB came in because I feared he wouldn’t match Gerrard’s ability to set up properly against attacking teams. I was very much proved wrong when GVB showed a tactical flexibility that I didn’t quite expect to get us to the Europa League final. Again, this season he proved me wrong and overcame two genuine challenges to make the Champions League. 

And yet there is truth in the theory I had. Gerrard never once lost by more than 2 goals, and only lost by two goals 5 times. Gio hasn’t been here a year and has already overseen two Old Firm humiliations. The Ajax loss was different to those, but the system we set up in was so poor and it was not addressed when it was crystal clear that goals were imminent. 

Gio has been a bit of an enigma, but the one thing that has been consistent is that since an initial 7 game new-manager-bounce, we have been poor domestically and that’s why I think we need to see what our options are. 

Edited by DMAA

16 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Dejan Stankovic and Kjetil Knutsen? Stankovic has an incredible record domestically. He seems to know to hammer smaller teams. His European record is good too, though he’s failed to qualify for the CL. 

Knutsen who I wanted the first time. And he is someone whose merit is purely in his management ability. I was wary with GVB of the nostalgia and reputation as a player getting in the way, and I think it probably did. 

I only listed those without a job. 

I don't know anything about Stankovic's style of play. He's only had one job. 

Knutsen was the one link - real or not - I was most excited about. I would have much rather had Knutsen than GvB. I was never convinced by GvB. 

23 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I only listed those without a job. 

Sorry yes so Knutsen wouldn’t apply, but Stankovic recently resigned so he is a freebie. I had a look at the Serbian league table in the years before and after his appointment and Red Star’s points tally jumped 20-30 and they started regularly scoring 100+ goals. 

Edited by DMAA