6 minutes ago, buster. said:

The GVB question centres on if he is capable of winning a league title.

I think we need really strong leadership from a manager and I don't see it with GVB.

Who comes in ?

Finances ?

Difficult questions that will probably see Gio stay on, but we know where this movie is heading.

I don't think anyone is capable of winning a league title in these circumstances. Celtic have backed a manager financially and he is delivering results. We cannot give the same backing so need a miracle worker in effect. Last nights starting XI speaks volumes for the state of the squad.

6 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I don't think anyone is capable of winning a league title in these circumstances. Celtic have backed a manager financially and he is delivering results. We cannot give the same backing so need a miracle worker in effect. Last nights starting XI speaks volumes for the state of the squad.

That's fine and  I agree but we need a manager who is getting the best out of our players. 

20 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Reallity may be playing more of our youngsters and more pain.

But it might be a way forward, if you appoint the right manager and SOMEHOW manage expectations down.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

The post-match interview in Amsterdam was the last straw for me. 

GvB isn't the manager who is going to fix what needs fixed.  Doesn't have the right mentality.  

If John Greig was the right sort of Rangers captain and if Walter Smith was the right kind of Rangers manager, and that might be disputed, then we're a million miles away right now.

Edited by Bill

6 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

A question must be raised against those who are making signings,are they at the managers request or otherwise?.

Sands and Ridvan were players the manager identified. Not sure of the rest. Apparently the club were watching Matondo for a few years (presume since the days of Mark Allen). Pretty sure Colak was the old 'played well against us once' type signing.