[FT] Rangers 0 - 3 Napoli

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I doubt he'd get in the Aberdeen team.  

If you could combine the application of Wright with the ability of Morelos, you'd have a real player.

Wright is the type of player who might have been signed by Jock Wallace in his second spell but jettisoned when Souness arrived.

8 minutes ago, craig said:

Why is Wright getting shat on..... in the Napoli thread.... when he didnt even feature ?

Nothing quite like Rangers fans :roflmao:

Just the usual hysterical need to appoint scapegoats. Y'know, think of a player, any player, and perform the assassination ritual. There seems to be a keen belief that this is the route to winning trophies. Wright, Sands, Barisic, Kent, Matondo, Tillman, etc ....... take your pick

4 hours ago, craig said:

In fairness, the ref got all the penalty incidents correct.  He was, strangely, still honking though

Thanks Craig from my seat it is quite far from where the penalty issues arose and have not seen them on video yet.Going from the reaction on this and other forums I believe they were correct,but the referee can only be criticised on his use of cards.It is unbelievable that the only booking for Napoli was at a overly long throw-in incident.

1 hour ago, craig said:

Why is Wright getting shat on..... in the Napoli thread.... when he didnt even feature ?

I was making a general reference to our inability to create chances and Wright is very much a part of that, albeit not last night.  

Don't think I'm being "hysterical" or shitting on anyone, it's just an opinion, which certainly isn't uncommon.  

It all comes back to poor recruitment.  

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Napoli take on Milan at 7.45pm tonight (BT Sport), if anyone's interested.  Should be a good game.  

The other two teams to hump us in September both lost their 100% league form today, both beaten.

Put the house on Milan 😆