[FT] Napoli 3 - 0 Rangers

Just now, CammyF said:

Supporter defends one of his teams player shocker. I think Lundstrum is the least of our worries. A player playing through pain and injury maybe deserves to be cut some slack? 

I’ve criticised him for two specific incidents and he deserved it. 

• Frankie changed the title to ;FT] Napoli 3 - 0 Rangers

OK, the 2nd half where we actually tried to put the opposition players under some pressure was somewhat better but the lack of quality again stark through the team. Europe all but done for the season so imperative we reset with a win on Saturday. Who in this team fancies it?

The second half was at least some consolation to what we witnessed in all the group games before. The simplest of lessons is hardly ever heeded: if you let them play, these teams will rip you appart. If your players are not up for this, these teams will rip you apart.

Tillman, Ridvan, Sakala showed the right attitude and application. Lundstram gave his best, the makeshift defence held.

Tavernier once again at this stage too often with that lackadaisical defending, Kent in another shocker - by his standards. It is totally beyond me what has made him a first pick this season for weeks and months rolling.

At the weekend I want a line-up similar to our last 10 mins vs Livingston, so I see that Gio has learned at least a wee wee bit.

Just now, Frankie said:

OK, the 2nd half where we actually tried to put the opposition players under some pressure was somewhat better but the lack of quality again stark through the team. Europe all but done for the season so imperative we reset with a win on Saturday. Who in this team fancies it?

This team has the look of a bunch of players that know there is going to be a change of manager , you can see it a mile off .

I really fear for the rest of the season if we don’t find some fight through till the World Cup break .

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Well thankfully that's our European interest over for another year. Money banked and we can concentrate on criticising our domestic performances from now to end of season.

Not if we beat Ajax 5-0..........................................................🤣