[FT] St Johnstone 2 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 74)

1 minute ago, forlanssister said:

20 corners 20 times just lump it into the box 0 variation. Quite bizarre and symptomatic of simply going through the motions, oh for a leader of men!

Goldson going out was the end of our season. He's more of a Captain than Tav will ever be

1 hour ago, forlanssister said:

20 corners 20 times just lump it into the box 0 variation. Quite bizarre and symptomatic of simply going through the motions, oh for a leader of men!

When we get a corner it doesn't even register with me as a potential opportunity to gain an advantage. Our dead balls are so unimaginative and predictable. Much like the team I suppose. 

49 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

When we get a corner it doesn't even register with me as a potential opportunity to gain an advantage. Our dead balls are so unimaginative and predictable. Much like the team I suppose. 

Prior to Goldson's injury I did find it funny to watch him walk up to Tav before each free kick.

He would whisper something in Tav's ear.

Each time Tav would try to bounce it off of Goldson's head.

I still have no idea what the big secret could have been.

Any chance we can get rid of the drum?

What a racket.  Ruins nearly every song (ebb and sway, lads, ebb and sway).  Thank God I no longer go to away games.  I'd either kill myself or someone else if I had to stand next to that.   

46 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Again when UTD equalised against them you knew they would get a goal. They got 2. 

You knew we were dropping points at half time yesterday. 

We should have come out all guns blazing but we instead were far far worse and fell further behind. 

Its no coincidence that they have been looking like dropping points on two occasions before we play, pull it back then we go ahead and drop points.

11 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Any chance we can get rid of the drum?

Watching some FA cup games I had to turn off sound because of the monotonous cacophony. If you must have drums at games import drummers from South America. At least they’ve got rhythm. A bit of samba does no harm.

The cup games were poor. What else can you expect from the first round.By contrast, the Rugby League World Cup was rattling good entertainment. Samoa v Tonga was the best bit of sport I’ve seen since I can’t remember when.