[FT] Rangers 3 (Sakala 15'; Jack 58'; Morelos 62') - 2 Hibernian

Missed the first half as I had to do my taxi for my son, listening to the that Mcleod kunt on BBC SCOTLAND  ,he can't hide his hatred of us..When they scored, I thought he was gonna cum in his pants ,when we scored through Sakala all he said was GOAL and preceeded to tell us how it was scored, but with no excitement. 

The second half we were far better ,moved the ball quicker,the high press was very good and kept them at bay and they had no answer to us, but we need to more clinical,  Tillman MOM for me closely followed by Kamara,  Beale still has a lot work to do 

Edited by YoungDavy
Spelling

Quite the start to Beale's time as manager.

Certainly can't say it was boring.

Makeshift defence made it more difficult than it should have been. The upside is that coming from behind to win is always satisfying. 

I think we have to look at things post Old Firm match to get a better idea of how we are developing under the new manager. That will be 5 games, including our main rivals and Pittodrie.

We now have an advantage of 2 extra days rest/prep. before we take on Aberdeen and they'll be coming off a Celtic game. Better time to be getting them than after the Ajax 4zip game.

You could see when they were moving the ball the way Beale has been drilling that we were able to cut through Hibs and looked dangerous.  Dominant second half but defensive lapses first half were a concern.  Let’s hope Goldson is ready to play soon. 

Other than scoring a goal, no mention of Porteous.

Did he curb his usual, er, exuberance? 

Perhaps not wanting to irritate prospective teammates or worse, incur a suspension ahead of a lucrative signing deal?

Didn’t see the game unfortunately, but a comeback is not something we have seen very often in recent years. Well done to the team. I felt sorry for Beale seeing the starting line-up and didn’t expect much. Excellent assist from Tillman, that’s the type of skill nobody else in the team has. 

• Rousseau changed the title to [FT] Rangers 3 (Sakala 15'; Jack 58'; Morelos 62') - 2 Hibernian