Scott Wright

Wright constructed the winning goal brilliantly. I’ve been playing it over in my head and it’s just dawned on me where I’ve seen its like before. Willie Henderson. The same reverse turn seemingly going nowhere, the same close control, the same burst of speed to devastate the defence and the same precision cutback. Henderson operated on the left only occasionally but on his own wing  this was what you expected every game. Pity Wright can’t manage it more often. There are times when he looks like the answer to Rangers’ attacking needs especially when he comes on as a substitute. Then there is the rest of the time. 

Aye, it's a hard one, as the boy tries like fuck, obviously loves it here, has all the pace in the world, and can produce all the tricks on his day.

He was up against a more forward playing player at full back, who was gubbed, and that's probably our best way to utilise him.

Sadly, we rarely play teams who expose themselves enough that his pace can be best exploited, that's the nature of the SPL.

As long as he, and we, accept that this is about as good as it gets for him.

35 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Wright constructed the winning goal brilliantly. I’ve been playing it over in my head and it’s just dawned on me where I’ve seen its like before. Willie Henderson. The same reverse turn seemingly going nowhere, the same close control, the same burst of speed to devastate the defence and the same precision cutback. Henderson operated on the left only occasionally but on his own wing  this was what you expected every game. Pity Wright can’t manage it more often. There are times when he looks like the answer to Rangers’ attacking needs especially when he comes on as a substitute. Then there is the rest of the time. 

Yep but wee bunion Billy could day at will ,wonderful player 

1 hour ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Aye, it's a hard one, as the boy tries like fuck, obviously loves it here, has all the pace in the world, and can produce all the tricks on his day.

He was up against a more forward playing player at full back, who was gubbed, and that's probably our best way to utilise him.

Sadly, we rarely play teams who expose themselves enough that his pace can be best exploited, that's the nature of the SPL.

As long as he, and we, accept that this is about as good as it gets for him.

Reads to me like we are talking about Kent, TBH.