[FT] Rangers 3 (Colak 50; Tillman 71; Sands 86) - 2 Partick Thistle

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

We're allowed to disgree with Gough's decision without the hysteria of wanting him stripped of his place in the Hall of Fame. Likewise, we're allowed to disagree with Beale's decision yesterday without it going any further.

That's fair, Bluedell. 

2 hours ago, craig said:

Yes they did.  He was probably 20 or more yards ahead of every other player - they got there in numbers not long after he was shoved to the ground.

Kevin Thomson would've 'blootered' someone before Tillman had even reached the deck.

#JustSayin

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

You would only need to give it a little thought to understand.

Take the simple example of the lauded loser Di Canio.

You can win plenty of matches while failing to win a meaningful trophy.

Was yesterday a final ?  What did I miss ?

Did the result from yesterday prevent us from "winning a meaningful trophy" ?  Again, what did I miss ?

For me I would not have allowed them to score, feck all Scottish teams and any other team would not allow us to do that, however it was a brave call by MB and it turned out ok, I do wonder if he would have done that had the score been level allowing them to take the lead??.

I said last night that I thought it was not the correct decision and stand by that today. PT were NOT giving us the ball back and were not "sporting" during the game (nothing wring with that).

However, MB has explained why he did it and I'm happy with his explanation and not going to hold it against him or the players.

Time to put it to bed and move along. 

It doesn't matter what other teams would or wouldn't have done in that situation. We set the barometer. Be proud of the fact we did the right thing and can hold ourselves to higher standards than others even if it isn't reciprocated.

Edited by PoohBear