[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 0 Rangers

I was disappointed in MB's appointment - so boring and uninspired -  but I think his tenure has been an improvement over GvB. 

We did play some nice stuff in that first half, and I think we're improving. We're still not creating enough, though, and certainly not taking our chances when they do come. 

Defensively we seem to get by untroubled for long stretches of games, and then, inexplicably, along come some absolute howlers. The first one yesterday was a fluke - although, these worldies seem to happen too often to be flukes - but the second... WTF.

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

I was disappointed in MB's appointment - so boring and uninspired -  but I think his tenure has been an improvement over GvB. 

We did play some nice stuff in that first half, and I think we're improving. We're still not creating enough, though, and certainly not taking our chances when they do come. 

Defensively we seem to get by untroubled for long stretches of games, and then, inexplicably, along come some absolute howlers. The first one yesterday was a fluke - although, these worldies seem to happen too often to be flukes - but the second... WTF.

Yes, the first was a fluke, however, to allow Scales to win that ball so easily and unchallenged intially by Morelos was very poor and something I would expect to be yelled at for on the Sunday league pitch

1 hour ago, lenny3k said:

Yes, the first was a fluke, however, to allow Scales to win that ball so easily and unchallenged intially by Morelos was very poor and something I would expect to be yelled at for on the Sunday league pitch

Tav's fault totally,we slated Soutar a couple of games ago for similar so Tav should not escape blame.

3 hours ago, lenny3k said:

Was McGregor maybe a bit slow going for it?

2 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Tav's fault totally,we slated Soutar a couple of games ago for similar so Tav should not escape blame.

I'm in no way absolving Tav for any blame, the pass was poor and should have been in to feet with pace, but there is no way its 100% on Tav, Morelos makes no attempt to go to the ball or use his body to block the interception even at the point its clear the pass may drop short, so for me, they're both equally to blame

18 hours ago, Whosthedado said:

I was going to say serial losers but knew someone would have said it before me. Massive change needed. I dread Sunday

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."  After the seasons Rangers and Chelsea have had i'm pinning my hopes on this!! 

2 minutes ago, compo said:

Let’s be honest if that first goal was scored by a Rangers player we would be telling everyone what a goal fantastic shot world class 

I would be happy to give him credit for the goal, but it was a fluke. He didn’t look at the goal once, he looked across at the players running in to the box and then put his head down and kicked the ball.