The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

1 minute ago, Bill said:

You have this in writing?

Didn't Jack sign a 1 year contract extension? Can see him leaving this time next year. 

Lundstram was arguably our most consistent player at the back end of the season and MB rates him. Can't see him leaving unless a mental offer comes in.

11 minutes ago, Bill said:

You have this in writing?

Haha I'm guessing lundstram will leave at the end of his contract next season and Ryan Jack will have to perform well this season to get a renewal, it's debatable whether we should've renewed for next season in my opinion.

Heck if we got a £1-2m offer for Lundstram I'd punt him now to be honest.

11 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Haha I'm guessing lundstram will leave at the end of his contract next season and Ryan Jack will have to perform well this season to get a renewal, it's debatable whether we should've renewed for next season in my opinion.

Heck if we got a £1-2m offer for Lundstram I'd punt him now to be honest.

My bet is that with so many new players we will need all the old heads we can muster. Jack and Lundstram will both play a valuable role this coming season.

17 minutes ago, Bill said:

My bet is that with so many new players we will need all the old heads we can muster. Jack and Lundstram will both play a valuable role this coming season.

Aye hopefully.

13 hours ago, Bill said:

Hope so Lundstram was garbage last season and we didn't get much return from guys in the last year of their deal. Not everyone is like Connor Goldson.

Jacks just a complete gamble, might play 40 games and boss them, might play 15 and never get fully match fit.