The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm sure the Scottish referees would treat Ferguson fairly if he wore a Rangers jersey.  

Justin Timberlake Eye Roll GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Surely the best reason ever for not signing good players.

It just keeps on coming. 🙄

Just now, Bill said:

Surely the best reason ever for not signing good players.

It just keeps on coming. 🙄

He also has a strange hairstyle and runs a bit funny.  I heard he wears terrible footwear too. 

The 'what if' gang are a bit highly strung.  

Any idea when we go back to pre-season training? I know Beale was wanting most of his transfer work done for day 1, it is usually towards the end of June is it not?

While I don’t know any of the players we have signed, I am very pleased that now we’ve got rid of the useless Wilson, we no longer take months to close a deal and we have captured a few of our targets early. As with all new signings I don’t know, I don’t care to read their stats or YouTube clips, I wait to watch them in proper action (not friendlies!) to assess them so I wish the newbies well and look forward to our first proper game to see them.

Hopefully we are able to strengthen some key areas further and sell a lot of the players deemed unrequired by MB. 

1 hour ago, BEARGER said:
To all my followers. I want to inform you that apparently my account has been hacked some time ago and there are people who are using my image. For this reason, I will be inactive on my social networks (Twitter and Instagram) until the problem is solved. Thanks

Do You Smell That GIF by What We Do In The Shadows

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I see Mohamed Elyounoussi is a free agent. At 28, would he be worth a punt? He knows the Scottish game well and it would upset a lot of Tims 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

He's too young for you, surely?